1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[MOD]:: DSIGN IV :: Dark Angel :: the best engraving of Jessica Alba

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by niktard, 27 Jan 2006.

1. matrixops

matrixops What's a Dremel?

All I can say is..... :jawdrop: .....that is some awesome engraving!!! This is a great mod. Keep up the excellent work.

matrioxops

2. LockmanX

LockmanX What's a Dremel?

I'm liking the mod.

I gotta ask though, just what are you using to take those pictures? Images are just a beautiful as the work!

3. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

i use a panasonic FZ2 digicam...2 megapix only...then i use photoshop CS to resize, give more lightness and contrast to the pics, etc...as every photographer will tell you, you have to use Photoshop to have the real color of your pics, digicam always give "sad" color

then it might be possible than the project, lasts longer than envisaged ...i have bought a aquatube reservoir for 20$ and a crystalfontz // lcd ( blue ) for 40$

i don't know if i will use it for this mod or another projetc i thought yesterday...

:p

Last edited: 11 Feb 2006
  4. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

hmm i need advice, i hesitate to make the casemod evolved to this form

[​IMG]

i have bougth an aquatube reservoir and a crystalfontz 4*20 // , but i don't know if i keep the casemod like the start, or if it will be better to make this new design...or keep this new design for another project ...

however, i have no money to bought the other part of the watercooling and it's hurry for me to find money and so, to sell this casemod later...

So is this new design is better than the first "Dark angel " scketches or not ?

5. Klekkus

Klekkus What's a Dremel?

I think you should use the display and reservoir for this mod, but i think you should keep the same design that you are already using. ;)

So stick with this design, but try to modify it a little bit. ;)

6. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

hmm ok, i see what you mean...keep the angels engraving on each side , that's all...correct?

or just try to integrate the reservoir and the display on the casemod like it is...

like this :

[​IMG]

Last edited: 11 Feb 2006
  7. Klekkus

Klekkus What's a Dremel?

I think you should try to integrate it, maby just buy a new lexan plate and mount the display and reservoir. Then do some engravings around it ;)

Yes, keep the angels on the side. And you should use the same case yourusing now, yust modify the front ;)

Or what do you wanna do?

8. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

I'd like to see you leave all the sides completely plain with just the awesome engraving. Maybe a stealthed opitcal drive and use the res for another project.

9. FredsFriend

FredsFriend What's a Dremel?

Mate if you don't have the money for the full setup then go with your origional design. No point putting soemthing in there that will just add to the cost and serve no purpose.
    You have shown that you have the skill with engraving, do use the water theme with another mod, something geared around water.

10. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

yeah, but i'll need a computer decent for the LAN ( one per month ) so the next will be in the 20 of february then 20 on March, etc... and my P3 550 doesn't help me in BF2 & co ! ^^

that's why i have thought about a new hardware inside , and why don't watercooled it ( so i had need socket A or more , S939 , in µATX )

i will keep the original design for sure just for my divxbox with this p3 config...

but 2 project are not so easy to realise, possible, but not easy, but a third! impossible...not enought time and money !

some guys told me to keep this design for antoher project and keep up the fist design ....but i need a decent config for the next LAN in February/March, so i a config for playing is hurry ! ^^...so my choice are :

- 1 - keep this new design and realize it , but i need a new hardware quickly ( SocketA and WC or S939 and WC...the motherboard will be in µATX )

- 2 - keep this new design for another project and use the first design and finish it for my divxbox ( as saying in first in this topic )

- 3 - finish the project whith the 1st design, sell it, and with the money start the new project design...but for this choice i will need time ! and i couldn't bought it ! lol

...hmm...hard choices ! ^^

Last edited: 12 Feb 2006
  11. Klekkus

Klekkus What's a Dremel?

Start the new project with the new design ;) And leave this mod at the side until you get enough money and time ;)

12. Klekkus

Klekkus What's a Dremel?

Sorry, double post somehow :duh:
    I did'nt look like it was submited so i updated the page :worried:

13. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

hmm...but i need new hardware before started, my 1st project is waited and need some harware too..at least a great motherboard and CGP and i have to work on it due to my sponsor...hmm i will work on the project as at the start until i will get new hardware...too difficult to my mind this problem!^^

14. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

yes , i think the first one was better....but i have to modify a little it, just put some alu on the side to hide les white led which will enlightened the engraving....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

filing, and still filing, still....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

how to remove the stripes? traces...?

[​IMG]

with some engraving of course...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

still beautiful pics ( specially for you merovingian ) :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

last part of the update, i have to fix the acrylic panel with some BTR screw, realize some acrylic white led feets , etc...i wonder me if i will integrate the crystalfontz display on the bottom or just drill the trap for the DVD ROM Drive without the display on the bottom...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

are you happy ?! ^^

15. knuck

knuck Hate your face

t'es fou ! je l'ai toujours dis :D

great job so far

16. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

17. Klekkus

Klekkus What's a Dremel?

Nice buttons and engraving ;)

18. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

19. natrium

natrium What's a Dremel?

Did you know that Jessica Alba is putting upp for the Playboy magzine in month no.3? :p

20. Klekkus

Klekkus What's a Dremel?

Cool, I must get that copy ^^

OT:
    Are you natrium from the hardware.no/diskusjon.no forum?