1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Naruto

Discussion in 'General' started by JADS, 16 Jul 2004.

1. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

gonna miss the episode on sky this weekend :wallbash: (Gara vs Naruto - from last weeks trailer looks like N's gonna summon Gamabunta)

2. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Yeah you missed quite a big part of the plot, ep 101 was semi filler, based on something in one of the artbooks or something apparently, I thought it was the best filler episode ever, brilliant piece of comedy.

Awesome fight that is, you've really gotta watch a second chance showing of it or something.

3. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Just found it on YouTube of all places, watched up to the end of episode 94 (where he uses Rasengan on Kabuto)

4. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Jesus, seems likes your like 10yrs behind.

He's in a complete different league from when he first used the Rasengen to what he's got now and what he's capable of.

The manga has been going on from strength to strength :thumb:

5. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

yeah, I know but I only started watching it when it was on Jetix and since I don't use any P2P software or anything I'm limited to either what's been released on DVD, Jetix or (as I've just found) what I can find on YouTube.

6. atanum141

Start reading the manga or enjoy

7. charlesbeams

charlesbeams TRANCEFORMer

have you been downloading the manga, or buying??

im right up to date with the manga (chapter 368). i remember not liking it at first :p but its gotten better as its gone on. im more of a Bleach person :D and now that the anime is back on track its awesome, because at the minute the Bleach manga is really fun(chapter 288).

i havnt really been watching it either, reading it saves so much time haha.

8. atanum141

I do both, but i don't watch when filler are on as they arn't the "true" story.

Either way the Sasori fight was far too long and could have been condensed to 3EP's max.

The manga is just soooo good right now, and chapter 369 just got its HQ release today, awesome stuffs, but i think chapter 368 was the best in awhile as it was about Naruto's past.

9. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

I loved the part in the Sasori fight where Sakura was going on how she had only three minutes left in a whole episode. Obviously Sakura has learned some type of time paradox technique, because the last 30 seconds of time she had seemed to last for half the damn episode. They could have at least changed the scripting if they were gonna draw it out so long.

10. JADS

JADS Et arma et verba vulnerant

Is it just me or do all Naruto fillers and movies follow the same storyline?

Naruto meets brat with emotional issues.
    Naruto falls out with brat.
    Naruto gets to know brat.
    Brat ain't so bad after all.
    Naruto saves brat/family/town/country (delete as appropriate)
    Naruto and Brat become best friends.
    End

11. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Pretty much. saying that I've only got as far as watching the anime as far as a few episodes beyond Saske and Naruto knocking each other out from when Naruto was trying to rescue him from the barrel and Oroochimarus [sp?] guys. Haven't really watched any further - but I did just buy the 1st part of the 3rd series boxset. I've also just finished watching all the Bleach episodes (169) and 1st movie (nobodies) which I'm really into at the moment.

12. pendragon

pendragon I pickle they

I dunno, folks.. but I feel like Naruto: Shippuuden has gotten ZOMG-awesome all of sudden, now that they're done with their crappy filler arcs. Bleach has been very mediocre lately, though I'm sure that'll change ...these things seem to go in cycles. :) in either event.. it's good stuff and I recommend people watch

13. atanum141

has it got back to the manga story? coz the manga is superbly far ahead now.

14. oddball walking

oddball walking ...!

Yes, If you are on abut the Japanese episodes, I'm not sure about the dub.

its the Hidan Kakuzu arc

15. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

I need to get back into watching Naruto, I've been concentrating on watching Bleach (hasn't been on for 2 weeks, but there's a new ep tonight) and Devil May Cry.

16. Squallers

Squallers Meat Puppet

Ive been watching it from the start. Stopped after Saske left and have been all over shippudden since it started showing. The last episode was boss and the next few should be fantastic, bit sad though

17. atanum141

Start reading the manga Mark, bleach anime sucks big balls simply due to the often breaks they have in the arc's. I simply don;t get how they ended the Huecco muendo arc just when ichigo "rescues" inoue. It made no sense at all.

Just downloaded the newest Naruto. thank god for that its got back. Still iffy about downloading it again since im so far ahead.

18. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

I read they ended the Heurco Mondo arc because they needed more material from the Manga, so started the captain Amagai filler (which should end tonight) to allow Tite Kubo ime to finish off the Heurco Mondo arc.

Last edited: 7 Oct 2008
  19. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

I should really catch up, last time I watched it it was the fight with Orochi on the bridge, not even finished that fight.

20. atanum141

what happened with cpt amagai? i hard he turned bad or summat? what was his swords power?

Tags: