1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Naruto

Discussion in 'General' started by JADS, 16 Jul 2004.

1. ST8

ST8 What's a Dremel?

I really didnt think 100 was good :( youd have thought for the 100th episode theyd do sommit good, obviously not. Looks like pace is gonna be fairly slow for the next few eps, tho im told this arc is great later on :)

2. Bentos

Bentos What's a Dremel?

ep 100 was another filler, twas ok, bit more about lee and gai and their *cough* relationship.

101 is based on the manga special released a while ago. naruto and sakura were talking about kakashis face, and the way theyd get to see it was to get him to eat ramen. should be a fun episode.

anyone found the movie anywhere yet? its been out for a while in japan, i would have thought someone would have gotten a copy and subbed it. pooey.

3. MikeTitan

MikeTitan Ling Ling: 273 Battle Points

episode 100 was in the manga. But yeah, I have totally lost track of the timelines since they ****** some of the plot... :waah:

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Something you may enjoy. *whistle.. dum-dee-dum* *dances*

5. JADS

JADS Et arma et verba vulnerant

Indeed, but a complete pain for those of us without DVD writers ;)

Well 102 looks like the next story is about to kick off so the episodes should become less filler soon and more in depth!

NB: The movie appears to be fake as the img file simply isn't readable.

Last edited: 26 Sep 2004
  6. JADS

Well looks like the show is picking up again and Sakura is swinging entire ship masts around :)

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

OMG Sakura you beast woman! :eeek:

Next ep on Oct. 13th :( Two weeks!

8. MikeTitan

Glad they decided to make her useful in the anime.

**SEMI SPOILER**

These episodes are not infact in the manga and she really hasn't improved much at all.

9. JADS

True apparently in the manga the story goes in an entirely different direction, I just wonder if they are filling in the story a bit to make sure they don't run out of manga :)

Still I can't see how they are going to merge the two back together as the stories have diverged.

10. Bentos

Bentos What's a Dremel?

yay, w00t!!!111oneoneonetwo

naruto 104 has a new title sequence, and thus new song. the great thing is...

the title sequence suggests that naruto will defo get back on track with the manga, and i mean defo. naruto, chouji, shikamaru, kiba and neji all fighting, it doesnt show opponents, but i know who theyll be, hehe (read the manga).
    also it shows snakemarus (orichimaru) curse-ed sealed henchmen (its these that team shikamaru will fight)
    so cant wait.

(suggestion, any chance that the spoiler tags could be added the the forums? small size font, and unreadable font unless highlighted, ta)

yay, naruto rocks

11. JADS

Nice new start and ending for Naruto, and more than that they allude to great things in future episodes :) Can't wait!

12. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I wish Sakura would learn something special its peeing me off a tad :/ although i know she wont.

If anyone finds a torrent to the full op and end music i would be MOST greatful :)

13. MikeTitan

the crappy new stuff? :wallbash: I think they are gonna go a different direction that will work well all together. Also love how everyone that mentions they are lowly genins get's their arse handed to them. I would like a drift away from the manga if it means sakura becomes useful.

14. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Thing is they are more or less chunin. What gets me (i know its not real) is the level of their inconsistency. The rain guy is obviously a hardcore ninja, yet they dont seem as weary and simply attack him with fists. Also, they dont turn into logs and nip somewhere else when he throws the needles.

/pedantic mofo.

I think like every new op and end you have to get used to it. Im sure the full versions are far better than the 90 second cuts they use on the show.

15. JADS

I think episode 106 is entitled Sasuke Falls and Goes To Hospital, which is where it will suddenly tie up nicely again with the manga :)

16. Bentos

Bentos What's a Dremel?

yay! at last. good b its will happen soon, real soon.

cant wait, expecting pumping music and awesome action.

17. JADS

Fight! Fight! Fight! :D

ROLLUP ROLLUP! Chidori vs Rasengan!

[​IMG]

The snippet of 107 suggests that we will finally get to see the fight we've been waiting for :) Plus this is where it ties back in with the manga.

Last edited: 28 Oct 2004
  18. Shippo

Shippo What's a Dremel?

Sweet, its about time they went back to the manga storyline. i didnt mind the filler, it wasnt that bad, but it just shouldnt have been there in the first placegood storyline here we come :D

19. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

FYI: Naruto 7 end is on the Nipponsei tracker :thumb: Full track is quality, definately the best end by far. Cant wait for the op now.

20. JADS

The last 5 mins of episode 107 was fantastic :)

Tags: