1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need a case for H110i but needs clearance at top of case

Discussion in 'Watercooling' started by leexgx, 4 Sep 2017.

1. leexgx

leexgx CPC hang out zone (i Fix pcs i do )

i just got a RYZEN 1800x and bits + H110i but the case i have can fit the rad but not the fans as its 2 fan deep

not to fussed on what case i unsure what cases support the h110i with out modification to fit a dual rad with fans and not interfere with motherboard

Last edited: 4 Sep 2017
  2. jinq-sea

jinq-sea 'write that down in your copy book' Super Moderator

What sort of budget have you got for a case?

3. leexgx

leexgx CPC hang out zone (i Fix pcs i do )

i got the corsair Obsidian 450D moving me system from the free case i got now to it

was going to get the Corsair Black Carbide 270R (rad would of fitted to front of case) but it lacks any drive bays (like DVD)

after that just need to work out how to lock all cores to 4ghz or higher and see if i can get this 2x16gb 32gb LPX 3200 Kit to accurately run at 3200 (won't post past on 300 or 3200, XMP is active for the timings), as i play factorio and ram speed is important, but not my main use of the system but a 6700k with 3600 ram would've been far better for factorio, but all other games are fine on it just the way factorio hammers the ram contorer it's like a database on steroids due to it running 60 simulations per second

Last edited: 6 Sep 2017