1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pensioners wage war on chavs

Discussion in 'General' started by mushky, 7 Jul 2006.

1. mushky

mushky gimme snails

2. specofdust

specofdust Banned

That is very cool. I fear that if any other groups try that again though they'll just end up getting a kicking. Those chavs may have been of the "do not beat up old people variety" but it wouldn't take long to find some who would. Maybe we should exclusively arm old people. Once you hit 65, heres your gun, have fun! :D

3. MiT

MiT Don't feed me after midnight!! nom

lol :rock:

4. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Owned! just brilliant!

5. JCG

JCG What's a Dremel?

:D how long will it take to mount a machine gun on a wheelchair or a rollator? :naughty:

6. wharrad

wharrad Minimodder

Love it!

(Although pretty much like anything anti-chav)

7. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

That's quite classy. Nice to see someone standing up to toerags like that. Luckily they weren't determined enough to have a go at those old gits, otherwise I imagine things might've been different.

8. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

Classic!

9. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

The new law enforcement?
    Bravo to them I say.

10. mushky

mushky gimme snails

These people won the war for us. We can learn a lot from them.

11. fev

fev Industry Fallout

i bloody hate old people, well the ones who complain at least. Urgh old people

12. Techno-Dann

Techno-Dann Disgruntled kumquat

I bloody hate young people who think they can get away with whatever they want, including kicking footballs at conductors. Not cool, that.

13. fev

fev Industry Fallout

er you're younger than me.. whatchu talkin about?

14. specofdust

specofdust Banned

He's talking about the fact that old people, who've worked hard for their whole lives, some of which may have fought in a war to save the damn country, shouldn't have to put up with these wee s***es being aggressive and anti-social for no particular reason other then boredom. Those little pieces of crap need their self-confidence to be well and truly broken. We need to break their minds, totaly, flatten them, and then build them up again. Then we need to send the bill to their parents, and if the parents can't pay we should force them into slave labour untill they pay of their debt to society or die, preferably the latter just a few days before the former.

15. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

Well unless you kick footballs at pensioners, he wasn't refering to you, just countering your rather irrelevant (and imo quite ignorant) comment about old people, which reminds me of this Larkin poem.
    Either way, good for them! Nice to see those experienced in battle teaching a lesson to those who a beer bottle is a weapon :thumb:.

<A88>

16. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Enter: Brat Camp. Sound psychological intervention in my book. My only criticism (although it is a rather big one), is that they do not appear to lay enough responsibility for the brat's behaviour at the parents' feet. They should have a Parent Camp too.

17. ajack

ajack rox

Haha that's ace, I think they're glamourising it slightly comparing it to the war though...

18. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

What he said :thumb:

19. fev

fev Industry Fallout

i don't believe i was being ignorant. After working at a supermarket for 2 years I had to deal with "the old" for most of my weekend. Complaining about how busy it was, they layout of the store. I even had one guy complaining about how I explained to him how to open the carrier bag.
    "I've been shopping here for 6 years I know how to open a ruddy bag"
    "The store's only been open for 3 years, so that's quite hard"
    "What? You're wrong"

ARGH! If you don't like the place don't shop there, there's another 4 major supermarkets within the area, and another 3 Tesco's

They'd use being old and "what I did for this country" as an excuse to be rude. A prime example happened to a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago.

To sum it up an old woman came upto him and asked where the carrots were, he simply replied in his pleasent way
    "they sold out late afternoon"
    "well go get me some from the back"
    "I can't madam there are non left"
    "Poppycock what do you know you ignorant being, the customer is always right"

From what i heard from him and his manager she then went to explain how she had been treated unfairly due to her age.

As soon as they start respecting me for being me, I won't dislike them.

20. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Yeah. On the one hand I know and like that those things exist, I know(or believe) they have high success rates for turning bad kids into ones who can make a go of their lives. On the other, it seems annoying that these things require so much money. A more mass-produced approach would be supurb. I know many cite the military as a good way of doing so, but I'm not so sure that it's a good idea to teach as of yet unreformed scallywags to use lethal weaponry. I'm sure it's possible and probably economically worthwhile to have a large type brat camp that isn't neccesarily as fun as the ones that currently exist seem to be, where the kids are still broken and then reformed as people who deserve to keep living.