1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Playstation 2.5?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by GT3_GOD, 29 May 2003.

1. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

Absolutly Hence i don't tend to buy them only bought the PS1 so cause it was absolutely genuine and I bought loads and loads of games for it out of my own hard-earned cash. Can't be arsed withe PS2 its too damn expensive and not online. I'll stick with my X-box and Halo online :D does me good and as for theprice of the PSX thingy i recon its gonna be in the regian of £400 so in sony £s thats like £600 odd. But no doubt i'll be wrong.

Edited by Hwulex -> No warez talk :grr:

2. chapman34

chapman34 Banned

It Looks Gr8 :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

3. xen0morph

xen0morph Bargain wine connoisseur

Looks nice - but I can't be arsed buying consoles (PC games are far better). The only console I have is an original PS1, 5 years old, which i chipped myself. (All my games are actually original copies, I chipped it to play backups of games I already have so I can keep the originals safe.) I have about £450 worth of games for it :)

4. ajack

ajack rox

PSX looks sweet and does have a lot of nice features but the PSP? what the hell is that? its hideous (Linkage)

Its just horrible!

5. NiHiLiST

NiHiLiST New-born car whore

That PSP was made by someone at home from a PSone. I think it's quite stunning to be honest. That's NOT what the retail portable PS will be like.

6. ajack

ajack rox

Tags: