1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Portal 2 released early

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 19 Apr 2011.

1. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

this!

Portal and Portal 2 is not some game where number of hours counts. Valve have tweaked the puzzles to be perfect difficulty. if they had made them as difficult to figure out as Portal Prelude, a lot more ours would be spent on it, but would it be fun?

2. DbD

DbD Minimodder

+1

As I understand it 7 hours single player, and 4 hours co-op. When they do a steam sale and have it cheap I'll get it, until then plenty of other games to play.

3. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

I haven't completed it. As I said, I haven't even touched the co-op yet, partly because the single player was so damn good that I wanted to go back and play it again as soon as I had finished, and I still need to go through and find all the secrets, easter eggs, and listen to the developer commentary.

Unfortunately it seems few people these says can understand the concept of quality > quantity, but if you can get your head around that and enjoy the ride instead of watching the clock all the time, you'll be in for an amazing experience. There's a reason the game has received overwhelming critical praise - it's because it's one of the best games ever made, right up there with the HL series, Deus Ex et al. in my opinion.

But then, why do I have to justify my opinion to someone who hasn't even played the game... :rolleyes:

4. azrael-

azrael- I'm special...

There were potatoes...?

Tags: Add Tags