1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Powerballs!

Discussion in 'General' started by mushky, 8 Jul 2004.

1. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

I don't think I stand a chance of getting near 13k rpm anymore. I havn't been to the gym for ages so I'm pretty weak :(

2. quack

quack Minimodder

I finally managed to get over the 10k mark, not by much mind you.

It's hard work getting even close, I need more practice.

3. maki43

maki43 I can touch my toes 1,2,3

Omg just ordered mine :clap:

Will hopefully come mid week and i can finally get a try on one :)

4. Prophet

Prophet Minimodder

Well i finally after 3 long weeks got mine, and 10k is uhh.. easy. My highest so far is 10982 and that was about try number 5 or 6. 9 - 10k averages at the mo but building. I reckon ill break 11k in a week and could be hitting 12kish pretty soon. I think after using a computer for sod knows how long its paying off.

O well,

Proph.

5. Shaolyen

Shaolyen Minimodder

lol, it looks like I'm the only one who completely overdid it. My wrists are so sore I can barely type.

6. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

I'm just wondering if this powerball really works does it improve wrist muscle which i presume are the ones situated in the forearm??

7. Prophet

Prophet Minimodder

Upto 11260 on my second day, i think technique is more important than overall strength if your going for the major high speeds and after a week or so i can see 13k coming fairly easy cos ull build ure muscles if u use the thing properly and get the technique down to a tee. Im looking forward to seeing the video of that guy doing 14.5k

Proph.

8. Arien

Arien What's a Dremel?

Got my powerball today.. i'm up to 8813 and my hands just get to sweaty to hold thw powerball after that :(.

Definately helps build up muscle strength.. my arms feels like they've had a huge workout.. i'm making sure to use my left arm as well so i don't end up with one big arm lol.