This is my current build, started 10 july 09 and is the most effort I have put into a project so far, done a bit on it every single day up to the point of it needing painting. I only designed the frame and component layout in google sketchup and made the rest up as I went along I used this countersink bit and 6mm, 10mm m3 bolts with half nuts throughout the case and rivets for the base corners. This had its use later in the project. This had its use throughout the project. Got my aluminium, 4 x 20mm x 3mm x 2m flat bars --- 5 x 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/16" angle bars --- 7 x 500mm x 500mm x 1.5mm sheets --- 4 x 750mm x 500mm x 1mm sheets. Made a rough fence. Marked and got all the bars cut to size with hacksaw. Here is the base loosely fitted together. This is my method for making the bars go flush. Could not go any further without extra squares and a few other bits so had to put on hold for a couple of days. Then made a motherboard tray from a sheet of the 1.5mm The only bit I did not make myself was the pci back piece, The side panels slide in and secure at the bottom. Made an error in design with the bottmom corner joints. And fixed the error . Put tiny square nuts on the other side of the motherboard tray to help keep the standoffs good. Made the front & back panel to size. Realised I could not bend the 1.5mm panels well so had to re think the top & side panels. Got the back pci back piece area cut out and aligned the tray with old motherboard and gpu installed to get perfect marking holes. Cut out a psu hole and added mounting holes. And here with a couple of stands for the psu. Had a mess around with the drill press to see if I could have a go at making my own mesh. Marked out an area just above the pci slot area for attempting my mesh. Made a cooler with 2 high cfm fans attached to a strip of scrap alu for my dremel as it was getting hot too fast, this helped cool it down tons faster and later adapted it to the grinder. Because the front 3 120mm fans had to be aligned spot on I placed cotton buds into the fan mount holes and put a blob of paint on them and pressed them on to the piece, it works a treat for getting the right marks mounting things. I decided to do fancy grills for the front. Up to this point I had in mind to polish the entire case, but the cut outs were not perfect enough even after filing for me to go with a nice polished finish, so I guttedly cut them out . Then got to work on the front extension piece for the optical drives, this is necessary for having space for up to 10 hdd's and a full size psu it took 4 attempts to get it right, on my 3rd or 4th attempt I designed it in sketchup to get proper dimensions. These are angle bar pieces squished to correct angle in a vice and then filed where needed. This glue is fantastic, I tested it on an angle bar piece glued to a scrap piece of sheet alu and went to it the next day yanking on it and even using pliers to try and rip it off, it stayed putt completely. I rested anything I could get hold of that had a bit of weight to keep a bit of pressure on it overnight. Then got it mounted with m3 bolts so it can be removed whenever. The extra cut outs will be handy for something. I got around to making the sides and top to be 1 piece that lifts off for service, I added angle bars to clamp the sides to the top piece and side pieces, there is an angle bar which can be seen and 1 underneath to keep it rigid when it goes on and off. I then rounded the edges. Added a grill and window cut out. And started using an air rotary tool because I got sick of my dremel overheating . I then started polishing the frame. The case is great how I can just take piece by piece off to work on. This was a life saver for keeping all the nasty stuff away from me. Here is the dremel cooler I adapted to the grinder/polisher. I have since sanded all the exterior panels down to be painted and was scratching my head thinking which one . Added case feet made from a square tube cut to size and mounted across the width of the front and back, makes it easy to pick up. and here are a few screens of the case running with a lamptron white cathode and akasa apache fans running and is nice and quiet whilst having very good air flow. There was a hair line gap where the light could come through and was easily fixed by placing an angle bar over it, the gap to the left is because I forgot to bolt up the hole. This pic is with the light from my monitor. There, up to date so far on this one . Want to get it painted the next day or 2.