For my first real set of mods , I decided to go with a Fullmetal Alchemist theme, one of my favorite anime series. The plan is to paint various symbols on the case that are similar to the ones in the show, if not exactly alike. I also added a small white cube room in the 3.5in drive bay that will be lit with 3 UV LEDs and will contain something glowing (not sure what right now but it'll be cool) suspended in the middle of it. I also ordered 50 white LEDs off ebay, and I'm going to put them in various places around the inside of the case to give it a ... clean feeling. (I'm not sure how to describe it, but out of all the mods I've seen, the rare few with white lighting in them really stuck out.) The window will also get a large design painted on it. All the symbols will be in flat black spraypaint, and the glowing thing will probably be painted with fluorescent green airbrush paint unless I find something better. I've made some progress already, with one of the 2 (perhaps 4?) EXTREMELY complex symbols masked and painted onto the side panel. The mouse is also being painted, but that's been some trouble (more detail in the following pics.) NOTE: All of the following pictures are thumbs. Click to view the larger images. My current plain Lian-Li PC65 (I think it's 65, might be a 60 though, I forget ) The old boring logitech mx310 The cube-room in the dark, with the UV lights installed (I took them out after I took this shot so I could solder them into a better arrangement, but they'll be back like this when it's done. I took a trip to the hardware store to grab some much needed painting things. The clearcoat is for the mouse. (I forgot to buy masking tape, but I grabbed that the next day). Mouse dissassembled and ready for painting (Or so I thought, but it turns out that the buttons DO come out, but its tough to find the screws that hold them in place, I might make a post about that later.) Brand new xacto knife blade for cutting the masking tape stencil. The stencil, with the design printed on the masking tape (I stuck the tape onto a piece of photo paper so I could print on it then take it off safely.) The final mask, which took in the end over an hour to finish! The final result after painting. Some of the tape wasn't pressed down as well as I had thought so there was some bleeding (Something to remember next time I do one of the designs!) Here's how small it really is on the panel. NOTE: Nasty looking pointy metal thing in the top right is a big metal compass, my dad uses it to draw circles on wood/metal. And here's my poor poor mouse. The story behind this is I painted it once, turned out great. Then I went and picked up the clear coat and painted it again. The clearcoat made the blue paint bubble (too cold out and the paint hadn't cured enough I suppose) so I sanded it down and then let it dry again. It bubbled AGAIN, same spot this time. Right now I sanded it down to the plastic on that one spot and painted it again, then I'm going to wait 2/3 days this time before painting+sanding it again. More to come when the LEDs arrive and I find something to fill the cube-room.