1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Project: (Hyper)Cube3, Updated 12th July (cutting of side panel)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by nissanskyrice, 15 Jun 2007.

1. KaotiK

KaotiK What's a Dremel?

I like the design on this side panel. Looks similar to Lue suomeksi's Embryo Zero side panel. Great job so far :thumb:

2. nissanskyrice

nissanskyrice Terminally Lazy

I would like to have had another update by now but life is getting in the way a bit at the moment. celebrated my birthday all weekend and my liver is still feeling it. my car gave up (i guess the electrical tape wasnt enough to hold it together after all.) so having to buy a new car. should hear back about the loan approval in a few days n then my weekends will be taken up with looking for a car for a while (hopefully will end up with either a skyline R32GTR or an R34GTT). but that asides i should be able to get what little is left of the cutting done on the sidepanel this month - and maybe even start on the front panel.

Thanks for the feedback people. it gives me a bit of extra motivation to get off my lazy a$$ and work on the case.

3. Lupo_IM

Lupo_IM ItaliaModding staff

great panel!!! ;)

4. lisimengok

lisimengok What's a Dremel?

great CaseMOD,i love it~

5. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

nice side panel :thumb:

6. DSquareD

DSquareD What's a Dremel?

ye like sum1 sed b4...it is like project embryo...which makes me sad coz i wanted to do a similair design but not do the swirl in the hex's but do my own logo inside them...but now this is a minor set back as i wanted sumthin original....nice design tho...i like the extra hexs n the diff swirl...its really kwl and in black to boot.

7. nissanskyrice

So i got the car buying out of the way. I pick this up next weekend :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

wow a skyline... NICE oh and your project is looking great too

9. Supra55

Supra55 What's a Dremel?

10. mattthegamer463

mattthegamer463 What's a Dremel?

Wow, how many horses are jammed under the hood of that baby?

Nice case btw.

11. radodrill

radodrill Resident EI

Now it's getting interesting ;)
    From now on you'll have to take all your pics with the skyline in the background :D

12. nissanskyrice

Thanks again to everyone for the good feedback and as for the car. its pretty much stock (approx. 180kw) its the GTt so 2.5L single turbo. I somehow managed to find this one that has stock rims, exhaust etc which is great (for insurance purposes)... having said that its got TIEN adjustable damping and a pioneer AVIC headunit,builtin hdd, dvd player, foldout screen, gps gizmo but its all in japanese. ill have to get a japanese exchange student friend of mine to see if the menu can be changed into english then hopefully ill be able to get australian maps into the gps. otherwise ill have to transplant my sound system out of my old car

mod pics with skyline in background. im sure this can be arranged since I do most of the mod work in the garage :p

as for the mod itself...

ive ordered some more bits for the dremel today so i should have them next week which means i can finally finish cutting out the side panel :dremel: