1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Project MonoBits (Extreme Prodigy Build) - The case is back to gether 14 Sep 2012

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by KoSoVaR^, 27 Aug 2012.

  1. KoSoVaR^

    KoSoVaR^ Professional Sleever & Modder

    Joined:
    19 Dec 2010
    Posts:
    983
    Likes Received:
    29
    At last update!
    As I longed, I apologize that I could not have done this in the past but have completely honestly been busy.
    I have a large amount of sleevearbaten that must be done before DHW2K12, and it has Sloat down my process for the project when I velar have relatively functional for the event. I hope I can get it together before then, otherwise I just run with my temporary system.

    Aja think about it, this may not be a huge update but I would anyway show what I managed to do so far and I hope that you are content with it :)

    What I had to do is put up a temporary rig for the radiators and there are two steps that I use myself out to get all the dust inside and **** from rescuers (on the inside).

    I started by getting there a little fittings and connect all the radiators in series.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Besvarar samtidigt en anonym fråga, och svaret är ja moderkortsplåten är lackad på undersidan :)

    [​IMG]

    The first step is to clean the entire system with warm tap water for 2-3 hours, it is usually enough very well, in the meantime, I took and turned the entire chassis and different directions and shook greatly to get any dirt, metallic particles, solder etc to come off radiator graduated inner walls.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    I also made a small clip where I demonstrate how I set up everything:




    When this part was top, so to speak, I began part two where I do almost the same thing but now I clear my entire system with distilled water, in order that the oxide does not form inside the radiators but also to get a second thorough review out of it all , here I turned on the case, and shook it in the first part out of the treatment.
    What I usually do differently right here is that I use water out of the vacuum cleaner to quickly get out all the water, and I let it on for 1-1.5 hours to ensure that all the water was gone from the radiators.
    Overall, I did so myself of 3L distilled water during the whole process and the clip I show with the little I had saved in a small bottle, vacuum cleaner learn to let some but you see what happens anyway.

    Here's a small clip on the other part out of cleansing:



    As you can see in the pictures it has been almost 90% dry throughout the system and allow it to evaporate the last of the drops, simply as that

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    That's all for this time
    Peace out!

    Sincerely
    Venhar Only
    KosovarMods

    Dont forget to spread my facebookgroup!

    I you want to see how MonoBits looked like in dreamhack check my facebookpage :rock:

    KosovarMods
     
  2. dotdrew

    dotdrew New Member

    Joined:
    29 Dec 2011
    Posts:
    21
    Likes Received:
    0
    Very nice build, love the amount of radiators you managed to fit in such a small space. Can't wait to see the final product!
     
  3. KoSoVaR^

    KoSoVaR^ Professional Sleever & Modder

    Joined:
    19 Dec 2010
    Posts:
    983
    Likes Received:
    29
    Thank you so much my friend!
     
  4. Editor22

    Editor22 E22 | Hex-Gear

    Joined:
    3 Jan 2009
    Posts:
    1,688
    Likes Received:
    55
    You should definitely mod your tap to 1/4" dude!
     
  5. KoSoVaR^

    KoSoVaR^ Professional Sleever & Modder

    Joined:
    19 Dec 2010
    Posts:
    983
    Likes Received:
    29
    haha, gorilla tape work every time :D
     

Share This Page