1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project: Unit-03 (LAN party Ready)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Ikera, 6 Jan 2007.

1. Snafu-X-

Snafu-X- What's a Dremel?

You can never be too cool. If you like the idea, I say go for it. That the joy of modding, you never know where you're gonna end up.

2. Ikera

Ikera What's a Dremel?

I have only one small problem, I am leaving in a small Town. And i have checked all the hardware stores and couldn't finde sheets of aluminum, or any other type of metal thin enoght to work. And i also really wantted to get sheet of mesh for the front fan and other places, but i jsut can't finde any thing like that. DOSE ANY ONE know WEBSITE wher i can order stuff like and ship it to Canada...
    P.S. I am not Canadian that's why my english may look funny sometimes. :)

3. Ikera

Ikera What's a Dremel?

My Project is finished now, I just was too busy playing games on it and stuff that i even forgot to post latest pictures.
    I have to clamp the pannel to drill 2 holes to install an other pipe in the front under the Screen. Why well mostly because with out it, it looks like something is missing there. that's all.
    [​IMG]
    Here is how it turned out
    [​IMG]
    The back
    [​IMG]
    The front

Screen is ready to be installed
    [​IMG]

Installed
    [​IMG]

Here is the back and the front
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Time to install hardware
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Need to install different GPU fan, the stock fan is really small and really loud.
    [​IMG]

Here is one and it works fine.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    actuly none of the hardware here is new, it's from my old cace. I have taken the pics of the packed hardware long before i started working on this project.

That's my old mobo inside the case, just for testing.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ASUS P5ND2-SLI

First test run. Boots up fine.
    [​IMG]

Second test run.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

In the dark
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here is the best pic i have got.
    [​IMG]