1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rant: why rich people suck

Discussion in 'General' started by bbigboy101011, 29 Nov 2004.

1. bbigboy101011

bbigboy101011 What's a Dremel?

RICH PEOPLE SUCK, simply put they think that they are better than other people. They think that life is SO hard, its hard to sit around in your eddibower eating sushi. You wanna see hard, hard is doing your homework by candle light simply because the check to pay the bill is in the 3 day waiting period. Hard is having to sow up the broken strap on your backpack simply because you you need to spend the money on more important things ( clothes ). How can someone feel like their life is hard when they have ANY thing that theywant.

it could be said that they have it hard simply because they need more medication, mind your language, the reson that they need more meedication is simple, for the same reason that that in farenhight 451 they need "fun parks" they have lost the simple conflict that make a human a human. They don't have to fight for anything, they don't have to work they just keep their legacies. Whats even worse is when born rich adults have children, these abominations of society are treated like ****ing roalty, these children are given so much respect at such a young that the BASIC mental pathways aren't formed and eventualy they turn large amounts of medication to fix problems that could have been prevented traitonal practacies, but because their parents; already having a privliged life; want to give them a better life(lol) they try being so nice that they are never been strict. simplyt put THEY **** UP THEIR CHILDREN BYNOT DISIPLINING. Many people think disiplining them is wrong, I SAY NO, you want to see an argument that spanking is good come to my house , i waas spanked (and droped on my head as a baby) and i turned out better than my bother who didn't get spanked.

And one last thing, paris hilton, need i say more.

2. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

ok saying this in a nice way

You've lost your white coat with the extra long sleeves again have'nt you

:D :rock: :hehe:

3. bbigboy101011

more like it was taken away

4. Pygo

Pygo Rick Relixed

Wow :jawdrop: , just wow.

5. RTT

RTT #parp

I know a fair few incredibly wealthy people and they are not like you describe. At all.

6. bbigboy101011

that means one of 2 things a) they are the exception not the rule b) your rich too or 3) it's called a rant for a reason

7. penski

penski BodMod

To be fair, none of the 'rich' people I know (from my perspective, this is friends with household incomes ranging from £40k up to 7 figures...) behave as you describe. You're coming across as a sour, trite little fool who has a chip on his shoulder.
    ...That explains it...

*n

8. bbigboy101011

i mean 2nd or 3rd generation richies

9. penski

penski BodMod

What rule? The rule of Rich people being knobwands? Or the rule of people like you having issues with other people.
    far, far from it.
    Dictionary.com places the description of 'rant' as "Violent or extravagant speech or writing."

Somehow that seems at odds with what you wrote which I would file more as 'misguided whinging".

*n

10. bbigboy101011

hey, where do you live, i live A BLOCK form rich people, i'm down wind of rich people, i go to school with rich people, the type of sheeple i'm talking about are the coockie cutter pop culture rich people

and don't forget PARIS HILTON

11. penski

penski BodMod

So do I - some of the best people I know are from 'family money'.

I know people who will never need to work in their lives. Whose children and grandchildren will never need to work in their lives. Most of these people are absolutely sound and completely grounded.

In fact, going by personal experience, I would say that those you describe are the exceptions to the rule...

*n

12. bbigboy101011

than i know a lot of exception

13. penski

penski BodMod

I've lived slam bang in the middle of council estates (hell, I grew up in one), I've lived in the nicer parts of town, I've lived in Walker, Newcastle (where burnt-out cars and mugging are the norm) and I currently live in a semi-decent part of town. I have close friends who are very rich. Hell, my ex girlfriends' house had half a dozen conservatories and was just down the road from one of the most famous British footballers of the last 20 years. I know rich people, I've known rich people and I'll probably continue to be aquainted with them into the far distant future.

You come across as pissed-off and jealous because of your station in life. Stop whinging and get over it.

What about her? She's an ugly attention whore who is happy doing what she does. I'm sure that you, being a close personal friend of hers, have quite an insight into exactly how she thinks...

*n

14. bbigboy101011

there is a difference between the uk and suburban chicago. you want to see the kind of people i know, watch american television, read f451, and come walk a day in my shoes

15. penski

penski BodMod

I read Farenheit 451 years ago, I don't watch TV full stop and it seems to me you should just suck it up and get on with your life.

You're 17. You need to get over this. Seriously.

You're just coming across as a kid who has problems dealing with others. Just ignore them, do the best that you can and get on with your life. It shows very poor and limited moral, social and psychological development to act like you are.

*n

16. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

i know many many people from very wealthy backgrounds, only one of them is like you are saying. That isnt because hes got mone however, hes just like that in general.

how are you so hard done by then? hang on youre on the internet, so youve got a computer, hmm not looking good so far. live around the corner from lots of rich people? ok not looking good there either.

how are you any better than rich people "thinking theyre better than other people" when you burst into a rant like this, generalising it to anyone with more money than you?

ive lived in suburban chicago for about 11 years, and in the UK for about 10, there isnt a great deal of difference. people are people

get off your high horse, and get over yourself

17. Xen0phobiak

Xen0phobiak SMEGHEADS!

I know a lot of people far richer than myself, none of which are as you describe, and only one or two have any slightly snobbish tendancies.

Get a life tbh. You are what you make for yourself. I'd much rather earn wealth than be given it , sense of pride thing.

Stop hating yourself, and get on with acheiving whatever it is you want to acheive.

If this makes no sense, i blame lack of sleep.

18. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

quick question. is this not the kid who was complaining a month or so back because his parents were wanting him to get a job but he has high blood pressure and blah blah blah...he's just too damn lazy to get a job?

sorry, not bashing but you whine an aweful about things that you can control. maybe the "rich" people that you know treat you a certain way because of how you've treated them at some point in time.

::EDIT:: yup, sure is
    http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=71982

and is it just your opinion that you turne dout better then your brother or proven fact?

Last edited: 29 Nov 2004
  19. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

Ok when I first posted in this thread I thought maybe some one had cut you up in your car or something, it would seem that I was wrong. You seem to think that where you were brought up or live means something.

I was brought up in Deptford and then moved to Thamesmead where I attended school when all the race marches about rolan adams were going on.

Thamesmead is a ten minute drive at most from Welling Kent which is were The BNP have/had their headquarters so it was'nt that unusual to see members of Combat 18 hanging around so I've been brought up in rough areas and since then I've meet member with vast amounts of money.

During the late 90's I was working for Excel Protection. a Bodyguard training company in the UK so the people who have money i've meet close up and

you seem to be totally missing the point which is that people are people it does'nt matter if your the poorest or the richest person in the world if your an A***h**e then your an A***h**e also you said and I quote

If you do go to school I suggest that you pay more attention because you're English lessons are'nt working, in other words learn to use a spell checker that way people may actually pay more attention to what you think but with the garbage that you're coming out with its unlikely.

20. RotoSequence

RotoSequence Lazy Lurker

maybe things appear the way they are because you act like an ass? Its just a possibility. Maybe its just some US rich people that suck :p