1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Safety Razors?

Discussion in 'General' started by glaeken, 20 Dec 2011.

1. brose005

brose005 What's a Dremel?

I Love Shaving!

I completely agree, unlike so many sorry souls, I enjoy the process of shaving, but that was only when I switched to traditional wet shaving. The time it takes really varies. I can do a quality shave in 5 minutes, but if I spend 10-15min, I can really achieve that "Baby Bottom Smooth" shave that we all desire.

I do have a Muhle R41 Twist which is an open comb razor, but I usually use my Edwin Jagger DE89lbl which is a closed comb razor and is considered one of the best safety razors on the market today as stated here. It does come down to personal preference though. Kudos to using the straight razor! I have not tried to make that leap yet.

2. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

Found a Turkish store carrying a lot of shaving products.
    10$ for all of this : )

[​IMG]

3. DeafGamer2015

DeafGamer2015 Minimodder

Where did you find that, you lucky bugger?

4. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

Beware the Arko Extra Performance! It smells like scrubbing bubbles toilet cleaning gel : / Well, if you don't mind the scent, the lathers very well. Arko shaving stick and Derby shaving sticks has a pleasant lemon scent and they lather like champs.