1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smallville Season 3

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest-16, 2 Oct 2003.

1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I cant be the only one in the world (apart from a mate at uni who's also addicted) who watches this? Its one of the best shows on TV imo and it just keeps getting better. Great season priemere episode imo, great acting, great potential for future stories! (ENT writers take note). Lana is as sexy as ever, as usual, but WHAT has chloe done to her noggin? Jees looks like someone butchered her hair :(

Anyone else watch this? ... :worried:

/tumbleweed

2. Hwulex

Hwulex Minimodder

I do.

But not in a 'ooh, smallville's on' kind of way. More of a flicking through the channels and 'ooh smallville's on'. If you get me. ;)

It is v good though, and if my memory was better, I'd watch more of it. And yes, the birds are aitch oh tee.

3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I used to watch it all the time on TV here, Sunday afternoons last year like a religion but now i just cant remember. :(

4. JADS

JADS Et arma et verba vulnerant

Using that University connection to its fullest eh Bindibadgi ;)?

I liked Smallville, but you have to remember;
    When it is bad it is atrocious
    When it is good it is very watchable

I will have so much to catch up on when broadband arrives in November (the 5th); Smallville, Enterprise, 24, Andromeda, Six Feet Under, Scrubs, Stargate SG-1, Angel, Star Wars: Clone Wars (animated short), Friends...

Missing Firefly, John Doe and Futurama out of that list, all cancelled by the evil forces at Fox. Their madness must be stopped.

5. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

I watched the first series all the way through and thought it was great. I watched most of the second series but thought it started to get very repeatative.

6. NuTech

NuTech Minimodder

That was the general opinion of season 2. The writers have said they'll address this in season 3.

7. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

I hope they show more of Lex going to the darkside and less "Freaks of the week".

8. MikeTitan

MikeTitan Ling Ling: 273 Battle Points

:jawdrop: Yeah, ,man lana looked like 10x hotter this season then last.. :jawdrop: :naughty: :jawdrop: :naughty:

Chloe was cute, till this new haircut. Clark is badass and so is Lex. And whoa! Even though its not true to the fashion his dad has got powers too!!! :thumb: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: w00h00!!!

My favorite shows

#1:CSI
    #2:Smallville
    #3:CSI: Miami
    #4:Without a Trace/Joe Schmo

9. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Its not JANET no more, she left me :waah: just normal dsl.

I also have half of your list to their fullest ;):):)

I totally agree though - good episodes were great, poor episodes u wanted to turn off, only made better by lana and chloe.

10. fathazza

fathazza Freed on Probation

just got ep 3x01 and it was pretty damn good, excepting smallvilles usual cornyness... Just got to wait for 3x02 damn "to be continued" crap...

11. JADS

Well I think 1-2MBit/s ADSl is probably slightly better than JANET. More consistent speed and faster latencies.

Well I will be trying to catch up in November.

Lana or Chloe? I would go for Chloe everytime.

12. fathazza

fathazza Freed on Probation

whats wrong with both?

13. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

That's merikans for you though.

LOL @ fathazza :naughty:

JANET is better cause its all ethernet cable not phone and piped directly onto the backbone. Also "a"dsl isnt synchronous, whereas JANET is - 2Mbit upload? Yes please. Personally id say JANET is up more than ADSL suppliers, it isnt capped and when something goes wrong u just walk down the road to the ISD.

14. Shepps

Shepps Slacking off since 1986..

watched ep1 the other day, and now i wished i'd kept up on the series :(.

15. No Tact

No Tact means No Account

My wife and I record and watch this every week religiously. I have only missed one show so far. First and only time I heard my wife talk about a foursome was with Clark and Lana.

Love this show. It is definitely the best family show on now. Can't wait for the first season DVD's to go down in price.

Cloe f'ed her hair man WTF is the deal with that?

Joe Schmoe also is a great show.

16. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

BWAAAHAHHAHAHA!! Dude, find some look-a-likes and you're in :rock: ROLF! :D

You see this weeks? They go skinny dipping.. you may wanna record it cause by the sounds of things your wife will probably wanna pause + replay it :lol: :lol: ;) ;)

Dunno what chloe has done to her hair, but i dont like it :(

17. SpeedFreak

SpeedFreak What's a Dremel?

Whens the new series of smallville on here in the UK??

I must set Sky+ to record the series :)

18. JADS

Random factoid I think the actor that played Chloe was also in Honey We Shrunk Ourselves :)

19. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Up to episode 7 now and its really starting to get crappy :(:(:(

Lana and Clarke "heart to hearts" at the end of every episode are wearing VERY thin.

Clarke hasnt developed a new ability in AGES, at least hint that he could learn to fly and perhaps develop ice breath?

*freaks of the week* is back, YAWN.. :yawn:

When is lex turning bad?

When is lana gonna go off with Pete? (comics)

When is Chloe gonna die? (comics)

20. JADS

Episode 8 and a real non episode with a huge number of plot points in it. The good things about Smallville such as the music and the excellent camera work remain though. Just wish they would combine it with a gripping, thrilling plot line and good acting ;)!