1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smallville Season 3

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest-16, 2 Oct 2003.

1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Yea ill admit Ep8 is much much better than the last one! Had me wondering if Lex is actually lost it too. Hope Lana goes off on one finally and Clarke gets his extra powers though.

2. JADS

JADS Et arma et verba vulnerant

It ended with Johnny Cash - Hurt which is a great track. Good for mood setting :)

3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I know i was singing along :hehe: Love that cover, even better than the original NIN version.

4. NuTech

NuTech Minimodder

After a few ****e episodes, it finally looks as if it's picking up. Shame we'll have to wait until January for the next though. :rolleyes:

5. No Tact

No Tact means No Account

I agree on the Johnny Cash cover being better tan the original. Great cover, great feeling, great man. RIP.

6. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I know :grr: nm, at least Angel and Enterprise are on for another week :) and 24 is on for another 2 iirc.

7. ajack

ajack rox

Well into smallville, just started watching season 2 (i know, i know im behind) but am watching as fast as i can!

Looking forward to season 3 - heard some great reviews :)

8. JADS

JADS Et arma et verba vulnerant

I'm not bothered as I'm still catching up!

9. Alaric

Alaric code assassin

/me just caught up, 8 episodes in 4 days

wtf! lana has a broken leg! :waah:
    she's like the biggest reason to watch it - hope they skip to her being better again for the next one :)

It got really annoying in the middle when lana was saying "oh I'll wait for you - I really love you" and clark was just wooden and said nowt. Grrr, what loser.

Then with seph, she thought his powers were cool, clark = loser.

Lex did do a very good job at being mad though, and really got my sympathy at the end when he's in the padded room.

Damn I can't wait for 9 :D

Alaric.