1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solved: Tables in Word 07

Discussion in 'Software' started by customh, 29 Apr 2008.

1. customh

customh conflagration.

I always use tables for terms and definitions and things of that nature, when I used Office 03 they were great, now they don't autofit correctly. The screenshot shows what I am talking about, the one in the foreground was created with 07 and the background 03. The settings are the same on both for autofit, but the rows are too tall when created in 07, suggestions?
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/customholle/tablesissue.jpg

Last edited: 29 Apr 2008
  2. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

Frankly I prefer the tables in Office 2007 in the document, I find it gives the illusion of less text.

When I try it in my Office 2007 get the same results as your background one (office 2003 I believe).
    Hmm...
    Select the hole text (need to do it everywhere on your table to see effect). Go to "Page Layout" tab, Look under "Spacing", make sure everything is at 0.
    Go to "Home" tab, look under Paragraph, the middle button (tool tip says: "Line Spacing"), set it to 1.0.

Hope this helps!

3. customh

customh conflagration.

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. What an idiot, never thought about line spacing and spacing in general set it to 0 and auto... changes icon to n00b.