1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Take the bit-tech Reader Survey and win prizes!

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 23 Apr 2008.

1. Multiplectic

Multiplectic His Stigness

Hey, no South-America option? :(
    "Elsewhere" doesn't sound nice.

PS: I'll sue you for discrimination!.... J/K :hehe: ... Anyway, I did the entire survey. Go BitTech! Everyday it gets better! :clap:

2. koola

koola Minimodder

Done.

3. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Sent, although I thought the question about how I would describe myself didn't have enough options, I wouldn't have really described myself as any of them.

4. LordPyrinc

LordPyrinc Legomaniac

Done. I'm hoping that using my screen name rather than real name is not a disqualifier. But, then again, I would've filled out the survey even if prizes were not involved.

5. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

yes I am in the US and its slow... so annoying lol I come less to the site now ~_~ and ya for the people that say its faster I was about to say well thats probably because your closer now lol...

whats weird is I have been to other UK sites that are based server is in the UK and they load a lot faster then this does, the home page, articles and when posting threw the articles is slow, everything else seems to load alright.

Last edited: 24 Apr 2008
  6. Multiplectic

Multiplectic His Stigness

Well, gladly, to me it's the same thing. :hehe:

7. felix the cat

felix the cat Spaceman Spiff

...depends on the situation, if the PSU is capable of handling the new system or not. no need to trash a good psu. but I guess that question is in there for certain PSU brand sponsors, and for them a 3rd answer does not really help much with marketing. dang - I just owned myself :eek:

good survey - I have a few niggles - the how would you describe yourself needed an "all of the above" and gaming time for me is less the 4hrs a week sometime, but I guess thats just me...anyway, enjoy!

Last edited: 24 Apr 2008
  8. TurtlePerson2

TurtlePerson2 What's a Dremel?

I just assumed that the currency listed (sorry, but I don't know if it's a pound or euro) was worth about 2 USD and since I didn't spend more than $100 on any components last year that section was pretty easy.

9. Mentai

Mentai What's a Dremel?

With the currency conversions I used google! Also, in terms of paying attention to advertising, I don't at all, 1) Because it's specific to the UK and 2) Because I only pay attention to items that score well with bit tech. Also, things like gpu buying are done after research, not because random brand released something new and it has an ad... If only recommended products were advertised it would work really well.

10. Tyinsar

Tyinsar 6 screens 1 card since Nov 17 2007

It's funny how in one case "market research" can be "an invasion of privacy <insert indignant rant>" and in another it's: "Aww, they care about us <insert warm fuzzy feeling here>".

Anyway - completed :thumb:

11. slugbug

slugbug Going Broke Saving Money

Survey completed and sent to 3 friends.

12. Cupboard

Cupboard I'm not a modder.

Hoping I win prize 3 or lower! It would have been good to have an "Any other comments" box at the end. I will just put them here though

PSUs - it depends if there are good enough. And evolutionary change doesn't need a new one usually (e.g. new graphcs card) but a whole new computer might.

Advertising - some are really silly, like the "Be an environmental overclocker" one. I can't remember who the advert is for, but it annoys me! There is also the advert for an 8400GS, claiming to give the graphics than you desire, or something similar. What!?!

Email - no real need really, I spend so long on B-T!

13. StephenK

StephenK Sneak 'em Upper

All done. Keep up the excellent work :)

14. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

There is no age or region limit on prizes. I would ask that you fill in your real name as it other wise makes it difficult to contact you if you win.

15. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

You do not had a general comments box for specific feedback. Are the result automated into little pie charts? and your not reading each individual one?

Just curious.

16. Woodstock

Woodstock So Say We All

forgot to mention under the question do you live with? there was options for alone, with parents and with friends should have added with flatmates (moved in after meting one of the flatmates once and not meting the other 2)

17. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

All done. Now all I have to do is get Joe drunk next time I see him and convince him to pull my name out of the hat, lol.

18. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Done.

Wasn't sure what to put about how much i use different sections of the site since I never visit them, but read the articles from the forum.

Also, under how to improve Bit, i put "Beat Joe more often" :p

19. cyrilthefish

cyrilthefish What's a Dremel?

Filled in. left the advert section blank as there was no 'i use adblock' option :blush:

20. RTT

RTT #parp

with *.bit-tech.net on your whitelist, right?

Tags: Add Tags