1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi The World Of Tanks thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by octoberfest, 17 Feb 2010.

1. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

That really is the beauty of it. You just buy some gold and sit on it. One day you end up knowing that you can play without interruption so you just use some gold for a days premium.

It does work ou to be a little less cost effective but not by much. Also there's other ways now. Last week i had 3 days off but it was right when tons of bills were coming out and i really had no idea how much i could use so i just used the SMS service and bagged £5 of gold via SMS and it was deducted from my phone credit. Considering i use the landline/skype for most calls and have the mobile for text and mobile internet which are both inclusives it didn't really cost anything. This could differ wildly for different tariffs though.

2. Grimloon

Grimloon What's a Dremel?

Heh, the highest I've had is 6 and that was with an SU-26. I rarely hit 7 tanks so 8 kills to me seems pretty :eeek:

3. Guest-56605

Guest-56605 Guest

Kelly's Heroes

Today

@ 1710 - 2000

ITV 4​

Don't you dare miss it!!! :D :D :D

4. brooksy

brooksy What's a Dremel?

What do the badges stand for?

Woof Woof That my dog impression. Watched kelly heroes last night.
    Now a question what do the badges stand for next to diepanzermann, whiteblur etc?
    [​IMG]

5. vdbswong

vdbswong It's a Hedgehod

It means they grouped up and queued together (for each team that is).

6. mucgoo

mucgoo Minimodder

Platoons of players

7. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

Sorry for the drop out unannuonced dropout earlier chaps. The game froze but it turned out to be the whole thing freezing. Testing things right now, not sure if i'll get back tonight though.

Always when things are about to get interesting............:(

8. p0Pe

p0Pe gief cake?

Had a second look at the video and as you say it is very dark compared to the original avi file I recorded. I will re-render the video once i get home, and try to fix it:D

9. sp4nky

sp4nky BF3: Aardfrith WoT: McGubbins

You missed getting spanked a couple of times. The 10-0 defeat in our second game was quite disheartening.

10. p0Pe

p0Pe gief cake?

lol yeah... but what do you expect from 3 maus´s, 2 is7 and tier 9 arty:p We was doomed to fail

11. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Ouch, the ultimate combo there - 3 defenders, 2 crazy attackers and a huge damage-dealing monster to back them all up. :(

Managed to re-buy and re-spec my Tiger this weekend with the extra credits, that was with about 20 games played too... Just a shame it's got a noob crew again.

12. p0Pe

p0Pe gief cake?

hah, i got the tiger and the easy8 again. The easy8 earned itself in in a few hours of fun play:p

13. Lizard

Lizard @ Scan R&D

So, what did everybody else get this weekend thanks to the commemoration of Operation Market Garden?

I rebought the Tiger and in just under 50 battles earned over 50,000 XP and 2.5 million credits before the bonuses ran out this morning :clap:

14. p0Pe

p0Pe gief cake?

wow nice:D I only earned 500K on the easy 8 :/ Did not play it that much though.

15. Xen0phobiak

Xen0phobiak SMEGHEADS!

I ground out around 30K XP on my Tiger, between that, my Lowe and my M6A2E1 I made enough credits to fully equip all of my lower tanks.

16. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

other than the free tank from vdbswong's code... bugger all... haven't unlocked any of the required vehicles...

17. sp4nky

sp4nky BF3: Aardfrith WoT: McGubbins

I basically forgot about the weekend bonuses what with the excitement of building a new PC and then putting windows back how I like it.

I am, however, about 200k credits and 2k xp short of trading in my IS for an IS-3.

18. Lance

Lance Ender of discussions.

I managed to get enough money to buy and fully equip (netting, rammer, binoc's & 75% crew) a Pnz4 with the long cannon; and to camo-net a few other tank.

Pretty much ground out over half a mill in it. Will look properly when I get home.

I am loving the Pnz4, but its a bit of a feather when taking hits and its turning circle is so big you couldn't drive it around a football field.

19. Lizard

Lizard @ Scan R&D

The trick with the Panzer IV is to drive it like a mobile TD as the long 75mm is the same great sniping gun on the Stug. i.e. drive in the second wave, not right up front like you would normally drive as a medium.

20. p0Pe

p0Pe gief cake?

spanky, we can grind the is3 one day in platoon? :D I need to get to bl9 gun:)