1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News V-Tech flash creator issues ransom

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 16 May 2007.

1. specofdust

specofdust Banned

By STFU I meant "stop whining". It was a personal desire that they would, not me enforcing an edict.

The man has done nothing wrong here, nothign illegal. He is free to do what he has done, and like I said, good on him for having the balls and the gumption to go through with this act.

2. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

I'm with Spec, the guy's a genious. He's figured out exactly what buttons to push and the netizens are running around screaming their heads off and making loads of free publicity for him.

What I find most interesting is the reactions to this. He's capitolizing on an act of violence, which we all claim to abhor. So what do we do? We advocate committing more violence against this guy. pot kettle black, folks

3. Regenesis

Regenesis What's a Dremel?

If anybody pays a cent for that ransom then they are directly financing terrorism. Seriously though, no joke. Think about it.

4. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Not really. He's not creating terror by what he's doing, he's just pissing people off.

Tags: Add Tags