1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Watch Dogs: Legion

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hex, 10 Jun 2019.

1. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

Watch Dogs: Legion is based in post-Brexit London (whyyy, I want escapism in my games!) and if you were on social media tonight you probably saw a lot of love for Helen. You can recruit 'any' NPC and I've never seen so many "GOLDEN GIRLS SQUAD!" tweets in my life. Really though, Helen is amazing.

Coming to PC, PS4, Stadia, XB1 on March the 6th 2020.

E3 trailer (has swearing beeped out):

E3 Gameplay (full of the swears):

site | twitter

2. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

There's so much swearing in the Gameplay footage, it sounds like Birmingham on a rainy Friday night out.

3. creative

creative 500rwhp

ooooh.. I like the look of this! I enjoyed the previous versions as well so this is right up my alley!

4. m0o0oeh

m0o0oeh Well-Known Member

Am excite. It's nice to see a familiar face upon my return from my hiatus as well Hex :)

Hex likes this.
  5. oscy

oscy Member

Watch Dogs was the first / only game where I inadvertently recreated that epic movie scene where the guy chased by police hops over a barrier and into a train station and gets in, the doors closing just in time.

Watch Dogs 2 had the most immersive experience and realistic NPC interaction I've ever seen. (But it was weird being in sunny California.)

I don't watch trailers, previews etc. but of the 2.3 seconds I saw I'm hoping it has those best parts of the previous 2 games, with extra cyberpunk and neon. Even if it is only London. I mean I only go there for the zoo, museums, Japan Centre and Persian restaurants really.

6. Landux

Landux Member

I was living in London for 2 years, and it's umbelivable the amount of details in Piccadilly Square… it's this going to be the first enjoyable Watch Dogs? We'll see!