This will be a quick little log. Most of you know I've been teasing JHanlon about watercooling one of his Via powered systems. Recently, he he said, "YOU do it!" -That's right. All my prodding backfired, and I'm forced to figure out how to do it for him. -I got this little care package from him recently. I've known some Colorado-folk, so... -On go the safety goggles. -BOOM! Well, that was a good idea. The box was literally stuffed. -Inside was 2 Via POS boards, a slimline optical, PCI risers, a usb card reader, a usb extension... -a 1 gig micro card and an antique laptop HD... -2 mini ITX psu's... -Payment? -and a factory sealed Jetway 1Ghz with a gig of ram. -The plan is to replace the heatsinks, (even the passive northbridge one,) and make waterblocks for this. When I get a working result, I will ship the blocks to John. -Yeah...crazy. I got the board running and figured out that the system is running at about 1 degree above room temperature. It's going to be hard to top that. -First off, I popped off the northbridge block. I'm in luck. The 2 chips are the same height. The memory slot riser worked as a nice leverage point for a screwdriver. -Oh, d*mn! That's tiny! The main chip has potential to rock. (John, You will need to keep the little washers under the heatsink.) -I knocked out the back bracket with a mechanical pencil, and used it as a cutting guide. -The old fan for anyone who cares... -I got the blanks cut, then hurricane Ike hit. I was forced to hand turn the drill press by flashlight. -This is the first part of the CPU block. It's two layers of clear plexi glued together with the bonding surfaces stained with purple marker. I will be adding a third layer for the gasket area later. -I needed a way to tap the holes perfectly straight. Everyone has a cheap socket extension that snapped in half on them. I just found a use for it. The 12 point 1/2" socket is a perfect fit for the tap. -The whole rig fits nicely in the drill press. Please forgive the blurry pics. -no power, etc... -The test fit with a Danger Den self-sealing barb. -The parts from McMaster showed up. I'm using 1/8" copper, and I'm going to try to make some O-ring seals. -The power came back on last night, so I got a little milling done. I made a channel to get flow to the little hole in the middle of the O-ring. ...And that's where I'm at. I'm going to go into a lot of details because this is doubling as an installation manual. Wish me luck!