1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What cool features would you like to see in an FPS?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ending Credits, 9 May 2009.

1. Nicb

Nicb Let's discuss among ourselves

I would like to see campers get penalized for staying in one spot for to long. Be put in a glass box for all to see with a cone on top of their head. ;)

2. Jozo

Jozo This is bit-tech

I would do the following. When campers fire 1 shot they have to move on another spot and if they don't a LARGE (read LAAARGE) arrow marking their spot shows up.

This would make it hard for those who sit on one spot all the time and all they do whole round is stay there on that one spot. And in the next round they come to that spot again. They will loose time when changing spots and won't be able to get that much (not deserved) kills/points

3. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

A huge floating arrow would be excessive, but the same logic has found its way into some games (I can't think of examples offhand) where after firing, you're marked on enemies' radars for a short period of time. I think CoD4 did it. Crysis had it too; when enemies talked, or sprinted, or fired weapons, they were temporarily marked on radar. I don't know if that carried over into the multiplayer, I never played it.

4. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

I think the problem with campers is them moving around and getting easy kills because you'd need insane reactions to get them before they get you even if you know they're there.