1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What currently makes your life awesome?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brooxy, 28 Oct 2009.

1. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

It is for me. That is why my past four cats have been bengals and savannahs. They have very short fur, so the protein is kept to a minimum. Bengals are also mucky little sods (being part wild) so I used to give my boy a good bath every few weeks. He used to love it. He loved it so much that my ex wife would open the bathroom door when I was in the bath and the little sod would come flying in and jump in with me lol.

2. Behemoth

Behemoth Timelord in training

Our cats have had alot to get used to over the years. They were used to our old Dog Bert because he was old and slow and he never really bothered with them too much. Our new dog, Marley 2 years old and Jack Russell loves to play with them. Two of them run away scared, the other cat plays back and gives as much back as little Marley can give dish out.

I miss my Siamese though it was only 7 years ago my father made the right choice to have her put to sleep but when he did I cried like a baby for months afterwards, and so did he.

3. Vault-Tec

heh, that reminds me of the time I took Jasmine to her new home. Whilst in the process of closing her business my ex accidentally left the savannah stud cat in with one of the bengal queens. Oops.

The result was two bengal cross kittens. One was called Earl Grey, the other Jasmine. Jasmine was absolutely tiny when I took her to my mum's friend (who took her). Mum's friend at the time had two enormous English blues, a tabby, a ginger and a long hair chinchilla cross. Jasmine could fit in the palm of your hand she was so tiny.

Any way, she put her on the kitchen floor and all of the other cats sat around in a circle. She walked up to each one and twatted them in the face LOL. She has ruled the roost ever since.

Got some pics from when she was 3 months old.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: 10 Nov 2020
    Behemoth and Arboreal like this.
  4. VipersGratitude

VipersGratitude Multimodder

Just had a meeting with a university professor (and former politician) and pitched a project I've been quietly beavering away on. He loved the idea, and wants to work with me to help realise it.

Arboreal likes this.
  5. Vault-Tec

Tre in a tree.

[​IMG]

A big metal tree. Oh how we did laugh. He landed there from a para jump. Walking off meant certain death, so he sat up there for ages grassing every one up so we knew where they were :D

Funny because I was a hater of this game, and now I can't stop playing it. Nearly 40 hours in three weeks !

6. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

What is that game mate?

Not played any online games since GTA V and BF3.

7. Vault-Tec

PUBG. I slated it so hard for years. Now I look a fool. It's easily the most fun I have had in years. It can be absolutely bloody brutal (some matches last less than 30 seconds) but so utterly rewarding. And such a bloody laugh. Especially when I follow Tre out of the plane and end up stuck in a tree LOL.

It's the first competitive MP game I have ever played online. Ever. I played tons of co op games with friends, but never anything like this. I'm not competitive *at all* because I hate the reaction it can bring out of people. However, I seem to have found the perfect balance because Tre is the same, yet the other two players we game with are extremely competitive so we get to sit back and listen to them argue. Which is even more fun.

8. adidan

Ah so that's PUBG.

9. Vault-Tec

Yeah. It has many maps. Some look like Nam, others Russia. That one is the one I call "Fallout New Vegas" because half of it seems to have been pinched from FONV. I like that one though. It's very big, so you last longer.

10. adidan

I used to have a blast on BF3, part of me wants to find something again but part of me doesn't because it can get very addictive :happy:

11. adidan

Euromillions winner!

Didn't get much sleep wondering what to do with that three pound odd.

?*#!!***?!!!??#@**

12. enbydee

enbydee Minimodder

No way!? This made me check my account and I won £3.60 too! Less the £2.50 ticket price I'm not sure what to spend the £1.10 profit on first.

adidan likes this.
  13. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

Flash gits, showing off with all their money!

adidan likes this.
  14. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Ditched quickbooks in favour of the old fashioned excel spreadsheet to calculate my taxes, because I use my PayPal for more than just business it made sense (at the time) to just make a note of my business related income and expenses manually and create a sheet specifically for eBay.

Totally dumb idea... I hadn't looked at the spreadsheet in months and I've had this niggling feeling in the back of my head for weeks saying "You know you really should do that and keep on top of it"

Anywho... I reverted back to quickbooks, its taken me a few days of plodding to get my books up to speed but I'm back on top of it now and with the handy dandy phone app It should be much easier to keep on top of things!

Niggling feeling gone.

15. LennyRhys

LennyRhys Fan Fan

We're moving house (well... are planning to move house) and we've been viewing property in the wild outdoors. The prospect is just awesome, despite the almost-certainty of the whole thing bankrupting us. Fun times. :rock:

perplekks45 likes this.
  16. Arboreal

Arboreal Keeper of the Electric Currants

Fantastic screen grab of my unfortunate landing in Los Leones! I didn't even know you could land on the crane jib if you were stupid enough...

17. adidan

Not stupid, genius. Landing on a crane was a sometimes played for tactic in Battlefield.

Don't belittle dem skillz :happy:

18. Vault-Tec

Aye but when you get off you knock yourself and have to be revived LOL. You also don't get any weapons, armor, stims or ammo. I rescued him after the other two had died, and we lasted about 5 minutes LOL.

adidan likes this.
  19. adidan

Ah ha, different game, different rulez.

Still, good effort to get oneself royally buggered :happy:

20. Vault-Tec

You start the game with nothing. Every time. So you need to run about and shop for about 5 mins or so before you can even think about starting. That's why some games end so quick, because people landed faster than you and got a gun lol. Mind you we've caught a few unawares too.