1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What currently makes your life awesome?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brooxy, 28 Oct 2009.

1. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

I am in it, doesn't mean it can't advance.

It doesn't go from acquaintance --> Relationship you know.:D

2. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

I've got a friend that will talk to me about any topic as well. But I am very sure she's not interested. I could be wrong though but I doubt it.

I just wanna know how can I tell if a girl is interested in me, and not just as friends. What type of things should I look for? And not just for girls that I am already friends with either. What about girls I have just met? How can I tell?

Very good possibility that he has. LOL :wallbash:

From what I've read and stuff it's probably easier to go from acquaintance to relationship than from friend zone to relationship.

3. knuck

knuck Hate your face

I can't. The friendzone is something that can't be broken. If they could build bridges with some kind of friendzone material, they would be indestructible

4. Elton

Ah but the beauty of it is...

I can. You guys and your friendzone, it's worked out better for me being friends then moving than the other way around. You gotta start somewhere

5. knuck

knuck Hate your face

Just teasing you man ;)

Go for it, show her who's best for her ;)

6. knuck

knuck Hate your face

EDIT: no idea how it double posted. Sorry people

7. Elton

Hahah, in an ironic twist, I'm very reluctant to even go after her....long story, although It would be nice.

8. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

The friendzone, is not like the bermuda triangle. Any guy in the friendzone, is there because he put himself there.

Every time you interact with a girl, your actions and words decide wether she sees you as a someone she'd like to get intimate with, or someone she'd just like to talk to, or if she doesn't want anything to do with you.

For example, if a girl tells you that she likes one night stands, and you tell her that you don't want that, that's basically walking towards the friendzone... but if this same guy was to start flirting with her, teasing her, making her laugh, turning her on... then this guy would have a very high chance of becoming someone she wants to get intimate with....

But yeah, it wouldn't be easy to get such a girl in a relationship, you might have to settle for a one night stand - I know, a one night stand with a hot girl is a terrible thing, especially when it's probably going to lead towards other one night stands with said hot girl, from time to time :eyebrow:

Elton likes this.
  9. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

oh shut up!

EDIT: BTW, I just wanna say that MV is a GENIUS! Where can we start a petition to give him 1000000000+rep? He definitely deserves it. If he tells you something you better do it/believe it because he's right. SERIOUSLY.

WOW

Last edited: 16 Jun 2010
    BentAnat likes this.
  10. C0nKer

C0nKer What's a Dremel?

Nothing awesome in my life. The girl i had interest in, has set me in "stay the hell away" zone.

Unicorn likes this.
  11. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

Can We award MV with the internet? Where's the petition?

mvagusta likes this.
  12. Elton

haha you're right MV.

But at the same time, people make it seem like it's alot harder to escape it. Hell, I'm taking it slow.

mvagusta likes this.
  13. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

[​IMG]

14. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

New job!

Well for some reasons I've made known in the "opposite" thread and some I haven't, my life has been pretty crap lately, but today I got news that may show some light at the end of a dark tunnel. I got hired by an electronics company as a professional electronic engineer. I've been looking for a second job like this for a while now but was just getting responses like "we'd love to hire you, you're well enough qualified, but there isn't enough work" from just about every company I approached. I had tapped out every contact and resource I had, but this opportunity just came up out of the blue at the start of the week. The owner of the company says they are up to their eyes in work at the moment and there'll be plenty of work for me for the forseeable future. I start in the morning, and it's a 42 hour week which is perfect for me because it leaves plenty of time for my own work, which at the moment is averaging about 38 hours but may increase due to additional advertising we've just put out.

It's really good to get some good news for the first time in ages. I hope it works out well!

mvagusta likes this.
  15. Kylevdm

Kylevdm The Mod Zoo Podcast Host

The lighting hire arrived in school today :) SOOO MUCH FUN!

16. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Lighting hire? Stage lighting? Photography lighting?

17. GMX09

GMX09 Frequent Tweaker

It's my birthday and I'm getting lots of nice messages from people I haven't spoken to in a while on Facebook, and I don't start college until 10:30 tomorrow.

...but I'm yet to get my provisional, and I'm still looking for a good car. :)

18. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

My experience is relatively limited, but my most successful relationship bloomed out of a long standing friendship.

Also had a pretty good one that went from online acquaintance->o hai you live nearby->friendship->relationship->I'm-an-asshole-who-manages-to-ruin-every-good-chance->friendship :D

I heard a team of chemsists and psycologists is working on extruding crystals of solid Friendzonium from people's raw emotions. Young, unsuccessful men ages 15-25 are being gathered the world over.

19. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

This is one of the things that makes my life awesome. I was once very shy with girls, and have been in many friendzones, but I've learnt a few things, and now i'm like the love doctor :rock:

Share son, share. Let others learn from it, don't let your experience go to waste!

Thankyou :hip: Best award eva :rock:

I might be wrong, but taking it slow doesn't sound very sexy, but a little bit friendzonish.
    You know, any guy in the friendzone, is usually there because he either doesn't know how to turn a girl on, or is too scared to try and learn, or he just doesn't have the self esteem to go for it, maybe even all of the above.

So allthough these things are easy to read about, discuss, practise, and learn, people can be reluctant/scared to change, especially when they are in the habit of doing things a certain way for a long time. The biggest regrets are the things we didn't do, so fuk that, life's too short. So all mr friendzone needs, is someone to teach him, or he risks crashing and burning with miss friendzone.

I think there is a simple loophole! Any guy in the friendzone with a girl, can simply ask this girl to teach him a few things, to help him meet girls! She's very likely to help, since they are such close friends, and he's not drooling over her, but after other girls... which is actually teasing her, might make her jealous aswell... next thing you know... mr friendzone has learnt a few things, he's starting to become mr sexy... and miss friendzone can end up being just one of the girls that wants him :naughty:

20. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

I think I might get an award for contributing the most Friendzonium in the world. lol

AGREED!

Very subtle..... lmao

Oh and once again guys, LISTEN TO MV!!!

If only you knew... lol