1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What currently makes your life awesome?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brooxy, 28 Oct 2009.

1. null_x86

null_x86 Thread Closer

Went in for an application, got told to do testing, passed all but one, barely missed the one, got an application to fill out and an interview on Tuesday!!

Downside to that, is I have to reschedule the interview so I can drive my mom to a dr appt like 5 counties away. Gonna call Monday (theyre closed on the weekend, at least to the general public) and see if I can get in either Monday or Wednesday. They start their training class (paid training, i might add) on the 12th.

Totally psyched.

2. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

Shot pretty good in my 3P match today at nationals. Am currently 1 point out of 1st place. I think I can definitely get to first place in the final match tomorrow. :rock:

hmm thats pretty much it right now.. :(

3. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

for the past two days ive been getting up at around 5am and doing a 2 mile speedwalk, just came back from this mornings and took a nice hot shower. feel like a king atm.

4. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

You're a madman. 5AM is for sleeping.

5. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

5AM is time for a bit of excercise. That or sleeping. I usually do a jog at the end of the day.

6. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

You're all wrong :lol: If you're up at 5am or any other ridiculously early time of the morning, it's time for some hot milf action :naughty: then it's time for milf to make yummy breakfast :D

I'm stating the obvious now, but if you happen to get up at say 10am or 11am, well then it's time for some hot milf action, and then it's time for milf to make some yummy lunch :thumb:

Elton likes this.
  7. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

So today was the final day of .22 at the nationals.

I shot very good in the prone match, beating my personal best score. :rock:

I ended up with 6 awards. 1 first place, 4 second place, and 1 third place.

Went and did some air rifle practice, did fairly good. Then went and bought a bunch of water and gatorade for tomorrow and tuesday for when I'll be dying from the heat. lol

I also ate some super yummy pumpkin pie after shooting .22. It was sooooo tasty!!!

After a quick supper with dad I went out to play minigolf NOT with the people I went out with the past 2 nights. Was much happier. :)

also check out the awesome grouping of shots on one of the targets I shot today.

[​IMG]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

C-Sniper likes this.
  8. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

Awesome :clap:

9. Volund

Volund Am I supposed to care?

Just watched an absolutely amazing fireworks show that was put on by my girlfriend's neighbor.

over an hour of boom boom will make anyone happy :naughty:

Other than that, Leaving for 4 days in Boston on Tuesday with one of my friends who is leaving for Uni in the UK in August :(

10. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

I see what you did thar! :thumb:

11. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

Rocked (as in probably perfect) my Dynamics exam this morning.

12. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

that's awesome, Talladega.

Awesome for me? Missus's Birthday surprise was a success, missus is happier, getting more business in... all good

13. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

M. The price of the E makes my brain hurt. :jawdrop:

14. Elton

Still an improvement over a regular HDD.

Wish I had the moeny for an X25M.

15. Elton

Still an improvement over a regular HDD.

Wish I had the moeny for an X25M.

16. Picarro

Picarro What's a Dremel?

Been to Roskilde Festival for the past 9 days which is basically booze and fast-food. Thought my body would've taken a hit, but just ran 5 km in 21:04 which is just 40 seconds off my record.

17. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

I heavily suggest saving for one. Or at least some SSD. For me it hasn't been an insanely huge boost in typical desktop usage as some people have been ranting and raving about, but there has been a nice little drop in game loading times. My friends have been forcing me to host our Killing Floor servers because I load the fastest between maps, so they can connect faster. :hehe:

It's also a slightly gameplay boost too. I can actually get helicopters in BC2 now!

18. tranc3

tranc3 ADHD Modder

I just got high speed at my house for the first time in my life, because of location, 19kbs, to 3mbs is. well amazing.

19. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

So today is my last night out here at the nationals. I leave for home tomorrow morning while everyone else is staying for a few more days because they shoot in more categories. Anyways... I have had a pretty decent time here for the most part. Some of it sucked major ass while some was awesome.

What I think really is awesome is I am now a lot less confused about a certain girl. I am no longer interested in her at all. Sure I think shes hot :naughty: but I am an very much unattracted to her personality and attitude. Also I have decided to not try to pursue any of the girls on my team. All it will do is cause problems. I will stick to just being friends with them and checking them out when I get the opportunity. :naughty:

Also, over the past few days I have been able to see just how much I have changed over the past year. Last year I hardly talked to anyone at the nationals and just stuck around my parents. This year I talked to pretty much everyone I was around. People who I've never met before or people who I've seen but just never talked to, including girls. I can't recall a time in the past few days where I felt really nervous when talking to anyone and I have been making eye contact with people too. :)

I knew I had been making big improvements but realized how big these improvements have been, on Sunday when I was talking to some people with my friend at the range and we were talking about whatever and she said that I am sooo much different than what I was a year ago, and how I actually talk to people now and such. To hear that from her really made me realize this.

I still have a long way to go, and it's not going to be super easy but I will try to keep a positive attitude. I may make some pretty decent plans for the weekend of July 17th if possible. :rock:

mvagusta likes this.
  20. knuck

knuck Hate your face

What a weird this it's been for me ...

I only had 3 hours of sleep last night because of some paper I was working on so this morning, when I woke up, I was in a pissy mood. I left my math class after an hour and a half because I couldn't understand a single fuking thing of what the teacher was saying, which made me extremely mad. I stayed mad for about two hours... then worked on that annoying paper again along with a friend. I somehow got in a good mood and then a great mood.

I left uni to get home, got stuck in traffic @ 40°C, which sucked balls. Got home, ate a very average dinner, which sucked... I was getting back in my bad mood but luckily i fell asleep for a few hours

Then I watched 500 days of summer and went through all sorts of emotions. Great film btw. Now that I finished watching it I just keep on thinking about it, which says a lot about the film itself.

I am now in a good mood. Let's see how long it'll last