1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the meaning of life?

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Weekly_Estimate, 20 Oct 2010.

1. stuartpb

stuartpb Modder

I personally don't question the meaning of life, I just make the most of my, and my family's life as best I can. For whatever reason, we are here and now, and only get one shot at it. I take life as a series of personal challenges, with everyone having their own set in their own lives. As long as we don't shy away from them, and realise you get out of life what you put into it, then that's all that matters. As great as it would be, there is no replay in this game, so if we feck up we have to deal with it and move on.

2. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Make what you can of it, it's not a practice run nor a rehearsal. You only get one shot. Me, I know I'm in a rut but it's a comfy rut atm.

3. G0UDG

G0UDG helping others costs nothing

the meaning of life is whatever you make it yourself and making sure you get to heaven 4 days before the devil knows your dead

4. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

Thats a fairly wicked way of looking at it, Suppose in a way that works well with how I see various aspects of my life. For example, getting over my fear of heights... I now jump out of planes.

Love threads like this, you see the differences in everyones views.

5. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

the meaning of life is to kick as many people in the balls as possible without chasing the soap.. then at the end when your bucket is kicked.. get one more in on an unsuspecting buddy

I've pondered this question a lot in my 20's.. now I realize that if you roid rage at least once a week- you are living.. and be weary of people who are too nice or try to tell you what to do with your money.. they are working an angle

roid rage like an irish guy who just drank up a bottle of whiskey and when your seeing leprechauns, just be careful not to go chris benoit

like I had an uncle who really didn't do much.. but his stories are etched in our minds forever.. he is remembered by those ridiculous stories even though my pops couldn't stand him.. you still catch yourself sometimes thinking back to his shaking hands lighting up a cig as he got ready to tell you about the phone call he got from a stealth bomber while it was flying over baghdad

6. Elledan

Elledan What's a Dremel?

'meaning'? What a quaint human term...

7. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

Spam: As a Warrior-Philospher of the Glorious Emperor's Adeptus Astartes Imperial Fists Chapter, I find this kind of notion to be something we can pass down to generations after us.

For the Emperor!

8. roarke80

roarke80 What's a Dremel?

To be happy and to have a blast!

9. ChrisHaycox

ChrisHaycox internet fax

I believe the answer is sex, drugs and Alcohol!

10. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

Damn man you post some worthless stuff.