1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who Would Win In A Fight??

Discussion in 'General' started by -A-, 27 May 2003.

?

Who would win in a fight out of these?

1. Neo

74 vote(s)
    40.9%
  2. The Hulk

7 vote(s)
    3.9%
  3. Spiderman

5 vote(s)
    2.8%
  4. Superman

39 vote(s)
    21.5%
  5. Batman

11 vote(s)
    6.1%
  6. Wolverine

19 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. Domo

6 vote(s)
    3.3%
  8. Hong Kong Phooey

20 vote(s)
    11.0%
  1. zackerouac

zackerouac bring it

superman could melt them all with his heat rays - s'mores anyone? :D even though he is a softie and batman is my fav, he's still the top of the food chain :rock:

and when did neo get the right to be lumped in with a bunch of superheroes?!??!!? did i miss something?!?!? :rolleyes:

2. -A-

-A- What's a Dremel?

Since he became a hero, and being the One!!

3. banished

banished Necromodder

Garth would kick Wayne's ass...

Oh wait, wrong movie, but same charecter/acting.

4. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

Yeah he would beat those guys at Quake or flame them into submission on IRC maybe, but he wouldnt stand a chance in a proper fight :hehe:

5. Laffco

Laffco What's a Dremel?

Yeah I think super man has to get the nod as he is indestrucatble thats a pretty good power

(on the other han dr manhatten can modify stuf at its atomic level so he could just un do supermans "indesrtuctableness" and then put him in side a sun or something)

6. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

W3rd. Dr Manhattan would probably construct a kryptonite coffin from thin air (literally) and then send Superman to the centre of the sun.

7. K

K 528491

The kryptonite would probably melt/break before it got close to the sun, leaving Superman getting slightly hot on his bod, but not hot enough to kill him.

:lol:

8. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

Ah but you see if you read Watchmen, you will realise the Dr Manhattan does not throw people round or send them to places by traditional means. No he breaks them down into their component parts/ atoms and then reassembles then someplace else. So he could instantly create the kryptonite cgae around Superman, taunt him, and then instantly transport him into the centre of the sun. Job done.

[​IMG]

9. -A-

-A- What's a Dremel?

Good point mookboy, but surely that has little relevance, considering that Dr Manhattan isnt on the list!! lol!!

10. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

But was mentioned a few pages back... put 'Other' on the poll next time.

11. -A-

-A- What's a Dremel?

Another good point mookboy! I apologise, for my lack of Other being on my poll! Im sorry!! lol!

12. MikeTitan

MikeTitan Ling Ling: 273 Battle Points

Hulk imo is the koolest batman is proabaly the best equipped... to win any fight... the others are just random people...

Hulk=strongest mortal..as strong as superman but not as versatile.

Superman is the best cause he is strong fast smart and has other niffty powers...

neo doesn't count imo.. but i think he would be equivalent of superman.. or close to..

1st-Superman
    2nd-Batman
    3rd-Hulk (new one)

13. Liquid K9

Liquid K9 Human programmer.. heh

You really dont understand do you... I WOULD KILL THEM ALL

in a blink of an eye, I can fall asleep from exaustion. With little thought, I can program endless Javascript loops to print "Loading.... please wait!". When I focus on a computer screen for long enough, the text begins to dance to my will... singing the happy days theme.

after me, neo wins obviously. He can break the laws of physics. No matter how strong the rest are, they are slaves to physics, neo has no such limitations.

14. MikeTitan

i think its unfair to even include neo.... cause hes not really a super human as oppose to to a savior of the human race.. if were are gonna start doing that we should also include bruce willis' character from armageddon and will smith's character from indpendence day??? I thouroughly think neo is a bad ass just not applicable for this test...

Batman would be probably the hardest oppent besides the hulk for superman.. Batman is smart and he knows the weakness' of people thats why i think he could win and does sometimes... The hulk and superman fought once superman won but only after turning hulk back to bruce banners which was hard cause superman would throw him around and hulk would get really pissed.. And then get stronger. and it was messy but the newer hulk would be a lot tougher casue banner can control hulks strength so they can go back and forth and still kick ass.. :hip:

Last edited: 18 Aug 2003
  15. -A-

-A- What's a Dremel?

Because i made this post i say that neo can be where he wants to be! You guys have to free your mind!! lol!

Nah really good point MrBiggs! Sorry im just a huge matrix fan and he is included in everything!!

16. Lovah

Lovah Apple and Canon fanboy

NEO...

but it wouldnt be fair, cuz all the others are bound to rulez of the world...

the others wouldnt stand a chance

but , if neo wouldnt be a choice

I'd say SPIDERMAN !!!!

oh , some of you sed Neo only has powers inside the matrix.... so superman would win...

but... who says superman isnt a part of the matrix ? If not, why didnt he go and destroy all robots, and save human kind out of the matrix...

and superman may be stronger then a man, and he can fly ... he is still bound to earth rules.... (if he's a part of the matrix)

Ok, i'm getting a headache of all this thinking

Last edited: 9 Jun 2003
  17. MikeTitan

OK i think that we need to define that there is a comic world and a neo world in neos world he would win but the regualar neo in human form would get his arse whooped but if all the otheres where in the matrix the neo would win.. cause hes a matrix person.. but honestly superman would pwn all..:yawn: :search:

18. Draxin

Draxin Seeker of Photons

OK lets set something straigt, im not a fan of the hulk. but as far as i know the HULK has never EVER lost a fight

so

i

had

to

vote

for

UGH

THE HULK

19. ernie

ernie What's a Dremel?

i voted for spidey!!!!
    extremely biased opinion as i am an avid spidey fan.
    got almost all major spidey comics :D my pride n joy

mmmhh but they have sat in the basement for the past few years... haha use to enjoy looking at them, refusing to open it and read it

okay superman will win

20. :: Phat ::

:: Phat :: Oooh shakalaka!

Why does it not supprise me that on a computer based forum, Neo comes up top.