1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Windows 7 and Zboard!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jazzzyj, 30 Oct 2009.

1. jazzzyj

jazzzyj Minimodder

Has anyone else got the same problem as me?
    My Zboard was working perfectly under Vista 64 but now with Windows7 its not working correctly at all.
    Its not picking up keyset changes and the std keyset doesn't pick up the left shift or the enter key!

I have found a temporary work-around, which involves running the zboard.exe file under vista compatibility mode, it works fine then, but every time I put the machine to sleep, when it wakes up the program doesn't work again, I have to close it with task manager and then relaunch it from the start menu!

Annoying is not the word!!!! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
    Anyone found a proper way to get zengine.exe working properly?

Anyway to set the compatibility mode to work after a sleep?

Thanks
    -J

2. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

Complain to ZBoard so that they make Win7 driver, unless ZBoard is doing like every other hardware manufacture when Vista was out. Not support any of their product any more under the new Windows, and try to cash in on a new product, which has WIn7 drivers. If that is the case, then simply put the brand on your black list, and never buy anything from them ever again.

Complaining here is kinda useless, it won't solve your problem. :/

3. jazzzyj

jazzzyj Minimodder

I have raised a fault ticket with them, but in typical fashion they have yet to respond. I was mearly wondering if it had affected anyone else and if they had found some sort of fix!
    Moaning is good for the system too! lol!