1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors Your R/C Cars

Discussion in 'General' started by :: Phat ::, 20 Oct 2003.

1. djengiz

djengiz Pointless.

Thanx guys. I found a site in holland that sells top stuff (I presume it is anyway), and boy was it expensive. I found another site (conrad.nl) and they sell complete kits. Only thing...you have to assemble it yourself.

2. olv

olv he's so bright

thats the best bit!

3. djengiz

djengiz Pointless.

True, very true! :D

4. Miku

Miku What's a Dremel?

Wow, those look really neat :) I have a Peugeot 206 right here with a tiny electric motor...Gonna have to get some more power in that :naughty:

5. strøngshøck

strøngshøck What's a Dremel?

olv, so true. let's not forget maintenance fun. when i race i typically spend 1/4 of the time driving and the other 3/4 tweaking my b3 and washing tires. that's beside the 1hr i spend cutting comms and maintaining batteries when i get home from the track.
    it seems obsessive/compulsive to go on like that, until you've experienced taking the checkered flag from equally competitive racers (great comradery at most tracks).

Miku, next time i go to see my brother i'll take pics of his modified Nikko F150 Harley Edition truck. it was originally slower than a slow walkin pace, but now it goes about 18mph since i modified it and installed racing gear (radio, ESC, Modified...). that was an interesting project, when i get the pics i'll post them here.

6. nleahcim

nleahcim What's a Dremel?

I have a Team Losi XX-4. I control it with a JR R-1. ESC in a Novak Cyclone. Have a bunch of motors I use - all trinitys. It's a sweet little car - but the local track closed so now I have nowhere to race it. I'm hoping to find a buyer eventually for it so that I can get some kind of a touring sedan - like maybe an RS4 pro or something.

My first car was a Traxxas Bandit. That car was built Ford tough! I drove that car into countless concrete walls - and it still runs just like the first day I built it! I'd like to sell that car eventually as well.

7. Miku

Miku What's a Dremel?

That'd be cool! My car originally goes up to 20km/h. Yesterday i removed them ugly stickers and painted it metallic gray :)

8. frodo

frodo What's a Dremel?

all got a few rc cars (with it being my 2nd hobby, after pcs of course) ive got a nitro traxxas t-maxx (needs a new clutch) and 2 mini electric xmods ( www.xmodsrc.com ) and a nikko evolotion r, with lemans Porsche body, Im spending FAR to much on these (like £200 on the 2 mini rc cars, which now r modded with stage 2 turbo motors nd metal bearings, 4wd on 1, fwd on the other, all the good things, and ive not even begun modding, if you want some pics of my traxxas go here http://www.pclincs.co.uk/Forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4200 hope yalll have good fun wit ure rc cars, cos i know im having fun wit mine

Peace Yall.....

9. crayfish

crayfish Amazing scenes!

I used to race a Shumacher Cougar 2000 in 1/10th off road. I then put some body mounts on it :idea: :dremel: got some slicks and a Mercedes bodyshell and I raced it in 1/10th scale saloons.

Ah...those were the days :blush:

10. FullThrottleRic

FullThrottleRic What's a Dremel?

I race 1:10 2wd electric buggies, 4wd in the future too when I finish the car I'm designing/building.........

My RC10B4 on its way to winning Round 1 of the North East Indoor regional series :D Using a Reedy KR in it atm with GP3300's, it bleedin' shifts :rock:
    [​IMG]

My prototype 4wd, the BC3...
    [​IMG]

11. redhawk

redhawk What's a Dremel?

Quake

My stock Quake to modded Quake.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just for fun. Computers are my game now. :hehe:

12. strøngshøck

strøngshøck What's a Dremel?

redhawk, i don't have a moster truck myself, but i have a grey cat that looks very similar to yours. she's the evil one, my tabi is the lover. :nono:

13. redhawk

redhawk What's a Dremel?

strøngshøck,

Good to find a cat owner. I have two gray cats. The one in the photo is the girl cat. Misty is scared of everything, but cares for people. My other gray cat Jesse James (The Outlaw), He is the loving fluffy cat most people want to hold. But when you come home from work, Jesse is eating, and doesn't even look up to see you. Misty is right there every day looking right at you to see how your day was.

Misty is also a big modding fan. Here she is helping with the computer case mod. :)

[​IMG]

I actually have lots of computer mod pictures that my cats manage to get themselves in.

Glad to find a cat owner. Happy Modding to you.

Tags: