1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Food & Drink Bit-Tech Breakfast Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by fuus, 6 Jan 2013.

1. suragh

suragh Derp

Pancakes with canadian maple syrup :lol:

2. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

Are you in St Albans Newfoundland or St Albans Hertfordshire?

3. Digi

Digi The not-so-funny Cockney

Usually up at 6-7am (depending on shift) and I have no breakfast aside from fags and water until I get to work at 8-9am (depending on shift) whereby I have a peice of bread with cheese and some apple juice then another *** to wash it down.. :p

4. suragh

suragh Derp

Hertfordshire, why do you ask? :D

EDIT: I see what you mean hahaha :thumb:

5. Cabe6403

Cabe6403 Supreme Commander

If it's the weekday, granola.

But come the weekend, it's time for a good ol' square slice and a tattie scone in a soft role. Yum.

Unfortunately I haven't found a place down in South England that does decent square slice yet so I've resorted to having a butcher near my parents house vacuum pack a whole block and bringing it down in my suitcase when I visit.

6. Sarakon

Sarakon The German

The last couple of weeks I have kinda been over breakfast. Usually I would have cereal, but I really don't feel like it anymore. I now eat a baguette and drink a coffee when I get to work, and on the weekends just coffee and a bit later I will make scrambled eggs...
    Yogurt with fruit is also nice, but too much effort chopping fruit up in the morning, as it takes me 2 hours or so to properly wake up :p

7. LithiumDesign

LithiumDesign 3dsMax User

ready brek/oats so simple + pint of water/squash and coffee + a piece of fruit if there is some available. Had the same sick feeling problem as a few others, slowly just got used to it now I can't go without it!

8. Sp!

Sp! Minimodder

9. legoman

legoman breaker of things

Toasted muffins sliced in half with whiskey Marmalade and some random fruit juice, this morning it was Lemon and Lime which certainly wakes you up!

10. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

2 pieces of weetabix with Bran flakes. Cup of tea, followed by a cup of coffe. sets me up for the morning and I generally only get hungry *just* before lunch at 13:00.

11. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

Probably the most unhealthy breakfasts, due to medication I need to always have breakfast.

Average breakfast would be cereal, in which case it's either honey nut cheerios, or regular cheerios and I add a shot of expresso to it. Sometimes I'll have eggo waffles or toaster struddle, might happen once every month or two. 2 pieces of toast with margarin, either white, white enriched, cinnamon or rye, depending what we have. I've made waffles a few times but the effort for just myself normally deters me from making them. Finally, probably the worst breakfasts are either a piece of cake or a few cookies and a coffee or tea.

I never ate breakfast for a large portion of my life (probably grade 7 or 8 throughout all of high school) so when I tried to eat it I wouldn't feel very good. I forced myself to eat cereal, even if it was 1/4 of a bowl and it's a good thing I started, because my arthritis medication requires me to eat when I take my pills.

12. suragh

suragh Derp

13. Snips

Snips I can do dat, giz a job

Through the week and Saturday morning, it's Toast or the occasional Oats so with Syrup.

Sunday if I'm not up and down the country with the kids Bowling superstars I go full on.

Buttered Muffins
    Poached Eggs
    Grilled Good Pork Sausages
    Grilled Bacon fat trimmed or streaky smoked
    Grilled Large Mushrooms oiled and seasoned
    Grilled Beef Tomato halved oiled and seasoned
    Grilled sliced Black Pudding oiled and seasoned
    Heinz Baked Beans
    Salt on eggs only
    White Pepper
    HP Sauce
    Maple Syrup*

Fresh Orange Juice
    Freshly ground Colombian Black Coffee

*On bacon, sausage and anything else it falls on. By far the greatest thing to ever come out of North America.

A 2 hour nap afterwards :p

Although when I was younger, I used to have Sex with my Black Coffee and Marlboro in the morning.

Yes, that's how I used to roll!

Age, Kids and the desire to have a longer sleep kinda changes things don't you think?

Last edited: 9 Jan 2013
  14. sniperdude

sniperdude Minimodder

porridge or fruit N fibre and cup of tea

sometimes bacon and toast is called for tho

15. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Thermos full of Percol instant espresso, bit of milk and the Times on my bus to work.

16. Tangster

Tangster Butt-kicking for goodness!

Bacon...pancakes. Cup of tea and glass of blackcurrant juice.

17. Sp!

Sp! Minimodder

it's a bit pricey but it's good waffles!!

18. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

I used to have two weetabix, cover them with coco-pops, and then cover all that with honey for sunday brunch at school...

..then have cooked breakfast and a mild coronary.

19. MrP

MrP seeking inspiration

2/3 slices of brown or granary toast with low fat spread and bovril or marmite on it.

for the odd change, muesli with apple juice, or a sachet of porridge done in the microwave with a banana

weekend, depends, maybe a bacon butty, or possibly bacon, sausage, eggy bread and more!

20. dactone

dactone dact-one

4 poached eggs on wholemeal toast with brown sauce most days. :)