1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Distributed Bit-Tech Folding@Home Team (CLOSED: now superseded by joint CPC/bit-tech team)

Discussion in 'Software' started by Byron C, 2 Aug 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

I had 48 Lab PC's folding when I had them at my disposal so go for it!

2. dark_avenger

dark_avenger Minimodder

not at all, the more the merrier :)
    go bit-tech!

3. Lankuzo

Lankuzo CPC Refugee

hey guys you lot should pop over to the cpc section on F@H and join our team as it seems that we are merging anyway.

4. Sifter3000

Sifter3000 I used to be somebody

The plan is for a renewed push on Folding - we've got some excellent, indepth folding articles coming up which will go on the front page - including interviews with the scientists who use the system to run experiments, and of course, Vijay Pande. And then we've got some cool folding hardware stuff - like James trying to build a PC with six graphics cards just for folding... Bit has also started adding folding results to GFX card coverage...

5. identikit

identikit Minimodder

Awesome.

6. Fisher.

Fisher. partially impartial

Well, sounds like it's time for a mass exodus to the CPC/BT folding team. I see it as only fair, as their forum switch is along the same lines, but probably a "Bit" more difficult.

7. hitman012

hitman012 Minimodder

I'm going to lock this thread - everyone previously folding for the Bit-Tech team should now hopefully be moving to the joint team (previously just CPC). More details in the CPC/bit-tech folding forum. http://forums.bit-tech.net/forumdisplay.php?f=111

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.