1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Destiny

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by daveypro, 29 Oct 2014.

1. E1TSY

E1TSY A cog in the bit-tech machine

Added :) see you online

2. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

Added back :), Me & Mark should be both on tonight if you fancy a little raiding :), we did most of the VOG on hard both have the checkpoint for Atheon now though as one of our team had to go shopping lol.

Mark got a few pieces of armor from it I believe, I got some gloves which are worse then the ones I bought from the vendor :( but did get a ton of shards again lol

There is definitely more game play with the new stuff and its nice to do something different still a very fun game to play as long as you have some friends to play along with.

3. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

Up to level 31 on both my Warlocks now. :)

Hunter is just one armour piece away from level 31 as well. I have a commendation from my Warlock to allow her to buy it! :D

31/31/31 across the board.

4. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

To quote myself - I picked up a number of legendary engrams at the weekened (RNG luck Cheesecake) and one turned into the chest piece I need for my hunter :D.

Now I have two commendations to buy weapons with (need a new AR).

5. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

I'm sat at lvl 31 need to find a group to do the new raid with just for the first 2 stages for the possible armor drops.

I had some luck over the weekend with legendary engrams and some drops scoring me a Suros, new solar Rocket launcher & some armor which I dismantled straight away due to being worse then I had but still can't complain been after the suros for ages 1 bubble away from full upgrade too :).

31 across the board is a good achievement though :) proper grinding :p

6. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

Add me if you like: PSN is OweO :)

I am at 31/30/31 right at the moment as I need 24 ascendant shards in order to upgrade my hunter fully to level 31. Everything is ready to upgrade but I only have two of the things at the mo...

I am having to regrind my Suros as I had the original one fully upgraded. Same goes for my Icebreaker.

7. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Well after the DLC has been released and they have still not fixed issues with the game on the Xbox One, I am pretty much done with the game but will keep my eyes out for patches that fix the issues with the game.

8. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Was lucky enough to get Gjallerhorn to drop in VoG last night :p

I've been looking at the new (Dark Below) exotic/Legendary weapons from the Destiny Wiki this morning and I think I need the Hive Hand Cannon (Word of Crota) which is a primary with Void damage to have any hope of getting Thorn from the PvP bounty.

9. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

Or Atheon's Epilogue (void AR) / void shotty.

10. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

If anyone is after the Nechrocasm, they've added a node to the map for the Fist of Crota mission and apparently the Knight of Crota has a high drop rate for Husk of the Pit (common AR which can be upgraded to the Legendary AR Eidolon Ally before being upgraded again to Nechrocasm).

:)

11. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

Ah nice thanks for the heads up! :) I was farming the knights on earth last night as I thought I could no longer run the Fist of Crota mission again after completing it.

Will have a go at this tonight on all three chars...

12. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

Patience & time again for Xur this week, why no icebreaker Xur???

13. E1TSY

E1TSY A cog in the bit-tech machine

Sorry had home emergency with the Wifes knee (i will spare the details to save the squeamish) and with Twins it has meant zero gaming time. HOWEVER! This Saturday i will be on for a good session. Need to get Dark Below content installed which should not take long

14. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Another exotic for me to add to my collection then :p, I also got another exotic bounty last night, so now I have 4 on the go (I'm not going to have any room for normal bounties at this rate).

• Dismantle 10 rare (or higher) fusion rifles (Pocket Infinity) - 2 done
    • 5 strikes without dying (Invective) 0 done
    • 25 strikes (Bad Juju) - 9 done
    • 500 Void Damage in Crucible (Thorn) 0 done

I really need to start farming for glimmer now.

15. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

Bad Juju also has a crucible element (10k points in crucible - 25 for hunter/Titan, 75 for WL) so it might be worthwhile running that one concurrently with Thorn. :)

I managed mine in the IB 2.0 a while back. I have Thorn again on one of my characters and with AE it should be fine.

16. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Loaded the game back up last night and jump on the first 2 sections of the new raid, since they can be "Cheesed" and out of 4 runs I got the boots, shards and energies and that is it.

Still need to do it with my final warlock and hope for either 1 or 2 pieces of raid armour to get to level 32.

17. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

after attempting to get the husk a few times with my hunter with no luck I managed to get it killing a sword on the moon first time with my lvl 9 warlock. Husk isn't a bad weapon for a lvl 10 character :) guess I'll leave it with my warlock until it levels up

18. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

VOG on normal - Nothing
    VOG on hard - Fecking ship (2 people got VEX) I want to swear lol.
    Crota - Shards & Hunger of Crota, 2 people got the helmets and other armors they've been removed from my friends list lol.

19. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

I've part finished another one of mine now, I had the opportunity to get another one last night but I declined I don't wan't to have half my slots for exotics, we need to rattle through 20 Strikes in a row maybe do that tonight before the reset so we've got some fresh slots ?

20. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

It took me around ~ 50 blade of Crota kills to get it.... I was starting to get frustrated after seeing my fireteam members receive it more than once... :yawn:

What you guys playing it on? I could do with farming marks on either my hunter or second Warlock.