1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Destiny

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by daveypro, 29 Oct 2014.

1. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

Me, Mark & E1TSY all on xboxone, capped my main character for marks and then half way through my 2nd last night farmed some shards as well I've gone through another 50 lol need to stop changing my legendary armor.

k1teninja, E1TSY & Blademrk are our IDs.

2. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

Ah sorry I am on PS4.

3. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

Bad choices can't be helped I guess :p (just jealous you guys have exclusive content for destiny which is **** tbh)

4. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Finally got 3 pieces of raid gear from the new raid to go with my fully upgraded exotic helmet, now I just need to get 38 Radiant Shards.

5. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

Lol I was going to get it for the Xbone originally but a few people from work play it and all are on the PS4, so in a way I am glad I didn't..

The exclusive content thing is pretty crap but honestly you arn't missing much bar the weapons. The Dust Palace strike is **** (Gold bar Flayers with more health than most individual strike bosses but there are three of them all with alternate shields...) and the new one is basically a reskinned Nexus with two shields....

Ouch... 38 shards..

At least you can get some extras if you have alt chars over level 27 (first chest).

6. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

I have 1 character nearly at lvl 32 which is the one that needs the 38 Radiant Shards.

My other 2 are lvl 30 and all 3 are Warlocks so it's, not so bad as I can just swap armor as and when needed but I will carry on with the new raid to get each one up to 32, it's just going to take time as each piece of armor needs 21 shards, so for each character I need 63 shards for full armor upgrades.

7. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

That isn't too bad (at least on one anyway).

I solo cheesed the Abyss on all three characters last night to get the extra shards & energy before the reset. I ended up getting gauntlets for both my Warlock and hunter. :)

Mine are currently sitting at:

"Pigtails" Warlock - Level 31 (primary)
    "Moody" Hunter - Level 30 (just need shards for level 31)
    "Bluey" Warlock - Level 30 (just need shards for level 31)

I need to faff with my Warlocks armour a bit more as Pigtails is still running a VoG chest piece. Bluey has the new VG one so I will swap them over so Pigtails (who is my main character) ends up at a slightly higher level.

8. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

I've got Warlock lvl 31.5 & a Titan at 27 but once I hit rank 3 of vanguard I have enough marks to get 2 more pieces of armor to bring the Titan to lvl 28 base then just shard farm to get the upgrades for 31 only really started play the titan couple weeks back just so I can do the raid twice.

9. Wozzname

Wozzname Some random guy

Got a Warlock to level 25 today - been sitting around past few weeks not playing Destiny. Just starting a Hunter for a change.

Update (~20:00): Trying to solo the weekly heroic strike... cheesing it because Destiny couldn't find anyone else needing to do it. This may take a few hours....
    Update 2: Oh god this was such a bad idea.
    Update 3: 1/5 of Sekrion's health left?
    Update 4: ???
    False Update: Success!

And all I got was a blue rocket launcher and a blue fusion rifle.

Last edited: 29 Dec 2014
  10. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

I really need to re-level my characters. I liked the Iron Banner gear I got for my Hunter right before it got out-levelled by the DLC coming out. So had to spend the next IB week solidly playing that to replace the gear and ignoring Eris/Daily bounties.

Hunter (main) almost at 31 now, but my Titan and Warlock are back down to 27/8 because I bought new gear & haven't had a chance to level it.

Thankfully that solo raid chest for Crota's End is helping me out, so far got a Thunderlord, Hard Light and some class items :D

--
    Also, sorry if I'm not joining people every time they invite me. I work strange shifts of 14 days solid and then 14 days off. So if I'm working I only tend to dip in & out of bounties while I try & get housework/dinner done. But equally when I'm not working I'm usually streaming XD So if I don't join, don't take it personally! I wouldn't be able to talk anyway as I don't use console chat, I play through a capture card on my PC so only use Skype.
    I actually did suggest (about a year ago) that we had some new tags to cover Console and Multi(Platform) games, everyone said yes but nothing came of it!

11. Wozzname

Wozzname Some random guy

Just got my hands on Murmur, followed by a Husk of the Pit drop doing an Eris bounty. For my first legendary weapon, I'm absolutely loving Murmur!

Also, PSN name if anyone wants to add a console-noob (this is the first time since the PS2 I've had a console): Wozzname

12. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

I am fed up with Nightfalls and raids, and now Xur.

Just watched a video which shows what Xur has this week and again, other than buying 3 Dragon Breath rocket launchers, there is nothing else for me.

Done Crota's End Raid 3 times this week and got nothing but 8 shards and a few energies.

Done 7 nightfalls over the last 2 weeks and got nothing but legendary pulse and scount rifles.

13. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

Note that you can also solo cheese the Abyss & the bridge as well. This will net you possible raid armour (two checkpoints) and more shards / energy. Best off checking some youtube videos or I can try to do a write up. :)

Xur also had some cool gauntlets for my hunter. Makes her invisible if hit by a melee attack. Works nicely with my bladedancer sub class. I run different gauntlets / helmet for gunslinger.

Talking about NF's, how about being a in a fireteam where one member gets Gjallahorn on two runs back to back...

I'm up to 31/31/31 on all three characters now. Just need shards for 32 on my Warlocks. :)

14. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

Finally got a vision of confluence :) now just need the Vex & Fatebringer now :).

15. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

Nice! I need all three of those (already have AE).

Running a hard mode on Tuesday so hopefully will pick up something nice (would be great to get VM, VoC & FB all in one! :p

16. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

I feel your pain, I've done the raids so many times and yet nothing apart from the VoC, its pretty poor loot drops.

I do run the VOG on normal but only for shards, loot drops seem to only come when you run in on hard.

I took 5 noobs through the raid the other day, there first run they all got VoCs & Epilogues lol was so pissed off.

Bring on Tuesday for the reset so I can rattle out both raids & Nightfalls, I need to make a 3rd lvl 30 so I can run it all 6times a week.

17. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Ran 3 hard mode VOG raids at the weekend.

1st run

Chest Piece, Gloves, Boots, Raid Ship, Raid Speeder, 12 Shards, 6 Energies

2nd run

18 Shards, Predatyhs Revenge or whatever is called x2, Atheons, Raid Ship

3rd run

6 Shard's, the Predatyhs Revenge or whatever is called, Vision Of Confluence, Fatebringer, Helmet

Will be running Crota again tonight as I started a new character on Saturday and got it to level 20 early Sunday morning, but didn't manage to do the raid again yesterday.

Did the nightfall for the 4th time this week and got yet another Scout Rifle, and the other 2 got exotic items.

I spent ages getting all the Ghosts and the Xbox Live Achievement has still not unlocked, will do a hunter and titan over the next few weeks to get the achievements for them and then go back to a 3rd warlock.

Not happy about the rumoured "Comet" DLC being another cost and EP 3 + 4 DLC's being another cost on top of the game plus season pass.

Rumours are that the next DLC which is due March will be part of the season pass, but everything after will not.

18. rollo

rollo Modder

Season pass was only for first 2 dlcs not the ones after that from what I understand it's a very expensive game though when you add in the dlc cost. Your looking at about £115 just for the game and 4 dlcs.

19. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

After Receiving nothing of interest up to Atheon on my first ever HM VoG (I am apparantly quite good with the relic... who would have know :D), I picked up G'horn from the first chest on Crota's end.

To say I was happy was an understatement.

Just need the Vex to drop on Atheon and I will have the trifecta of Vex, Icebreaker and G'horn.

20. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Ran through 3 runs of Crota yesterday and finally got the last pieces of armor needed to get my 3 warlocks to level 32, once I finally get either a new helmet for one warlock or a upgrade for my current one is offered.

Then deleted one of my warlocks and started a Titan and will delete that once the achievement is unlocked and will then do a hunter, delete that and return to my warlock.

Still sick and tired of the nightfall rewards, 3 nightfalls this week resulted in 9 Strange Coins, Exotic Chest and finally a Legendary Sniper, all 3 were not needed or wanted it might as well have not gave me anything.

Still nearly up to Rank 4 with Eris so can start to swap energies to shards soon.