Xbox 360 EA: Crysis 2 is 'Halo killer'

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Warrior24_7, 7 May 2010.

1. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

lisening to warrior talk about pc games is like listening to a virgin saying masturbation is better then sex :|

13eightyfour likes this.
  2. 13eightyfour

13eightyfour Formerly Titanium Angel

Sig'd +rep :D

Gunsmith likes this.
  3. Silver51

Silver51 I cast flare!

It does sound as though they have a truly awful case of post-purchase rationalization. Either via the buying of a console themselves, or receiving such an item as a gift from a relative or carer. Their posts have lost momentum and have become the equivalent of placing one's fingers in one's ears and declaring that it is impossible to hear what anyone else is saying. Also, la, la, la...

I will reiterate the notion that the entire thread has lost direction, falling into comment and counter comment.

Whatever the case, I will ask Gunsmith not to cast aspersions against Mrs Palm and her five lovely daughters. They perform a valuable service to single males still living in parents basements everywhere. Their tireless and unselfish services should shown at least some reverence.

4. Warrior24_7

Warrior24_7 What's a Dremel?

For "you" it is!:D

5. Silver51

Silver51 I cast flare!

Really, a comment like this isn't truly in keeping with the nature of the forum although it is quite revealing and perhaps even a little voyeuristic on your part. In order to garner knowledge into another forumite's personal habits, you would have to observe them in their natural environment for a period of time, while utilizing a high power lens and a tree for elevation.

As this is illegal in our country, you might consider adopting a stance of plausible deniability when asked.

6. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

Face, meet palm.

7. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

/thread