1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other The Worst Game You Own

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by LeMaltor, 20 Oct 2011.

1. Bitemebad91

Bitemebad91 What's a Dremel?

+1 to Far cry 2

----------------------------
    Intel Core i7 930 @ 3.8ghz | GeForce gtx 460 @ 800mhz | 6 gig corsair xms3 tripplechannel ddr3 @ 1300mhz | raven rv01 case | watercooled 360 rad 40c load temps | gigabyte ga-x58-USB3 mobo

2. MikeMK

MikeMK What's a Dremel?

I don't own it any more, because I got rid of it , it was so bad, but Enter the Matrix was definitely the
    Worst game I've ever bought! So much promise unfulfilled... It was utter rubbish!

3. Fantus

Fantus Nothing to see here...

Gauntlet Legends: Dark Legacy, PS2 game.

I think it got 5% in the only magazine which reviewed, think it was OPSM. That game is so horrifically bad that it's hilarious to play with friends, up to 4player co-op!

On PC, it'd have to be Sacred Gold. Nasty Diablo 2 rip-off. I didn't pay for it so feel no obligation to install and play it. It still sits there besmirching my Steam Games list though... :eyebrow:

4. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Enter The Matrix, and Path of Neo where dire games!

Sent from Bittech Android app

5. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

I really liked Enter the Matrix, mainly because I didn't know any better. I didn't know what gameplay was. The fact that it contained bullet time and characters from the films was enough to make me think it was the best game ever made.

I recently tried to revisit it and realised that it's a pile of ass.

6. yellowbomb

yellowbomb Minimodder

Worst game - Gun (I couldn't get rid of it fast enough.)

Most dissapointed game - Bet on Soldier (Buggy, laggy, bad.)

7. workingclass

workingclass What's a Dremel?

I bought PES one version or another a few years back on the PC. Found out that all controls were marked as controller icons and there was no way for me to find out which keys to use or change them. Exit game and I don't know what happened to it.

Championship Manager after Eidos and SI split was terrible, just terrible.

The original Sin looked dreadful when I got it, really bad.

Stalker: Clear Sky was pretty bad, love the other two.

A game called Project Freedom was pretty bad.

And as above, Gun was pretty bad.

8. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

I have a soft spot for Sin, it was the first fps I ever played after getting our first PC back in '98.

9. Whindog

Whindog What's a Dremel?

The last 3rd of Dragon Age....Loved the game, love the genre.....but you can really only stretch out a game for so long before you get that...."ok enough of this sh**.....let this end already."

Another game i liked then thought was stupid was Final Fantasy 8. Once that ship came out of nowhere and we had to get on it...thats when it just got silly......And thus validated my reasoning for why FF7 is the greatest RPG ever made.

10. Deders

Deders Modder

That's the point in the whole of the series where it got silly for you?

11. Whindog

Whindog What's a Dremel?

Not the whole series just FF8.....lol

12. Kasowaree

Kasowaree What's a Dremel?

Worst game I own is a tie between Starcraft 2 (Great Sport utterly horrible game) and crappy Stronghold knock off called "Medieval Dawn"

13. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Worst game I own is CSI New York. What a load of ****! Graphics from a Megadrive, and yet it was a modern game...

14. wolf5ster

wolf5ster Minimodder

IL2 sturmovik cliffs of dover, plays great over water. Buggy has **** over land. I wanted to return it has REJECT. Steam said no can do.

15. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

I'd forgot about Starcraft 2, forgot I own it I mean, I played 4 levels and got bored lolz

16. docodine

docodine killed a guy once

Gun, as in the cowboy game? I thought it was pretty awesome! What did you find so bad about it?

The quick-draw mechanics were cool, and I like how drinking alcohol was the way to heal your HP.

Broken legs and shot full of arrows? I recommend a bottle of whiskey.

The worst game I've played recently is probably Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (could the title be longer?..)

Just impossible to get into IMO, I should probably give it another chance...

Last edited: 21 Nov 2011
  17. yellowbomb

yellowbomb Minimodder

Gun was an excellent idea. From the weapons to some of the other things to do, good stuff.

The execution however, sucked. The map was short and bland, the events repetitive, the game its self excessively short, riding horses was uninspiring, the missions themselves sucked, and consisted of the exact same thing over and over with different names.

If the good parts of the game were worse, then I wouldn't be so disgusted with it overall, but the good parts were too good for the crap the rest of the game was made of.

18. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

Anyone ever get Pirates of the Caribbean? This was initially a game I really loved, but quickly grew to despise for a number of balance problems and technical problems. The game's murderously difficult to run thanks to some broken, outdated Starforce DRM and x64/Windows Vista/7 compatibility issues (not sure which to be honest). And it had a horrible difficulty curve that often left you advancing by slow, painful trial and error.

The thing is, I could tell that I was missing out on what looked to be a really good game. I've heard it is good if you can run it and if you get past the initial difficulty wall. Pity. I can't even run it anymore, haven't been able to since XP, so I guess I'll never know.

19. Dwarfer

Dwarfer What's a Dremel?

Bioshock was the dogs balls when it was release just like Half Life was back in 1998. Unfortunately, most people go on gfx now and wouldn't blink at Half Life :(

Epic fail of a game is FarCry 2... if it had factions like STALKER ie not everyone was your enemy, it would be alright!

20. 3lusive

3lusive Minimodder

First thing you've ever said that I actually agree with lol. Yes that game was utter pants compared to the legendary Far Cry