Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. d_stilgar

d_stilgar Old School Modder

I've been waiting for a big price drop. I really want to play it, but the price does seem a bit high to me. I'd be happy at $15 or less for it.

2. Margo Baggins

Margo Baggins I'm good at Soldering Super Moderator

I really want to play that game too but I don't think I want to stump up 30 quid for it :(

3. Hzza

Hzza Minimodder

I think I got it for £22 or something in the sales but yeah, far more than I would normally pay for a game - I got some Crimbo money from my folks and treated myself though :D.

4. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

Ok so I carried on and did Harley Quinn's revenge and 100%'d the riddler trophies and side missions. A bit of a grind but couldn't stop once I was committed! 35 hours well spent.

5. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

Last night i was all ready to announce my 'completion' of Mario Kart 8. Having been wanting to draw a line under so that i could move on to other games. So i'd set myself the target of winning 3 gold stars at 150cc in every cup.

This i achieved last night... only for it to unlock 'Mirror' mode on my ass!

Doesn't matter what i do, this game just keeps sucking me back in. And the next DLC instalment arrives in a couple of months, bringing 2 more cups to the party.

Ah well, a man's gotta do...

6. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Assassins Creed III

Finally completed it after god knows how long of it being at ~75% done in my Steam.

Going to replay Black Flag when I next get some time as its far and away my favourite, bar the tomb exploration bits in II

7. Dannyman191

Dannyman191 What's a Dremel?

Dying Light

Hands down. This game exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend this game to any one that is currently contemplating it! I would give it an honest 8/10.

8. MadGinga

MadGinga oooh whats this do?

Bioshock

Good fun and loved the art style. Once I got the hang of teaming up the plasmids, with conventional weapons I had a blast :) [Yes I know I'm late to the party :p ]

9. Isitari

Isitari Minimodder

Dragon age origins was bloody brilliant only managed it as it was free from EA!

10. GTIgeneral

GTIgeneral Minimodder

The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter

Absolutely loved this game, one of the most atmospheric games I've played, thought the soundtrack was really well done and gave it that great eerie feeling. It's a truly good looking game and would recommend it to anyone, I haven't enjoyed a game that much in a while.

11. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Dying Light. Very much a Dead Island clone but with a lot of parkour elements.Great time waster and great fun. Thoroughly recommend.

12. MURICA

MURICA Banned

Hey guys, check this new game concept. A game where you remotely control miniature vehicles equipped with cameras and weapons on a real life battlefield.
    [​IMG]
    It's an online first person RPG shooter, that is played in a REAL life world by remotely controlling REAL vehicles, on a REAL life battlefield.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/352548363/murica-2050-remote

13. Falco2073

Falco2073 Minimodder

That I can recall, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. I will be adding Yakuza 4 and Secret of Mana to the list very soon though.

14. Tichinde

Tichinde Minimodder

AC4: Black Flag.
    Got my head wrapped round boating about and really enjoyed the whole thing.
    Odd how very different my play style is though.
    Give me an Assassin and everyone gets a wrist blade in the neck.
    Give me a pirate and everything goes. Guns suddenly became a viable option in any combat scenario :)

15. MadGinga

Mirrors Edge
    Loved every minute of it. Almost as good as Portal, but with the humour replaced with social commentary. Shame I couldn't play more than a chapter at once without feeling ill :(

16. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Loved that game! - Roll on Mirror edge 2 :)

17. Aterius Gmork

Aterius Gmork smell the ashes

Got the last achievement for Dark Souls on Sunday. Took me way longer than I anticipated, maybe I should have spent less time ganking dueling other players and more time beating bosses. :worried:

Oh, and f*ck Four Kings.

Still, had a great time once again! :thumb:

18. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

AVP (2010) - Complete Drivel
    The controls are horrific, the story lacks any originality, the movement is bad, the aliens move like metrosexual disco-dancers. The only redeeming feature is that each campaign is relatively short.

Other irritating features:
    Zero originality, another Weyland clone/android bad guy, the terminator 2 lava finish on the marine campaign, when has anyone ever wanted to save someone impregnated with an alien? They ALWAYS want the alien. Predalien - nothing new, kill a queen - no problem, spoon feeding the weapons on the predator

I pray they don't make another.....

19. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

I grabbed this for pennies on the grey market...(looks around suspiciously in case EA are watching), but I have yet to play it.

You can really compare it to portal? I know they are totally different and it is the feeling you are going for. Does it really offer that same feeling of.. refreshment..innovation? I didn't have a (letter container turn-around) to play it.

I am back to Star Wars: The Old Republic. Been a year since I logged in..perhaps more? They have hit 3.0 and there is much that has changed since launch. Have to say I am enjoying it. Not logged into Steam in a week or so and I was clocking a normal (to abnormal) work week in there before (35 to 70 hours).

Last game I completed... Erm the last 'new' game I completed was Soul Suspect which a kind soul..ehehe on here gave me.

I'd say it was refreshing and different, and a lot of fun, though more could have been done with it. Some will find it slow...like point & click slow. But I loved the variation from the norm, and having to figure things out. Been a while since I had to use my brain beyond..go to X location and kill bad person...coz...um..he be bad.

If you can stand a little slow down in your usual gaming repertoire I recommend it. More could have been done with it, but it stands on its own as a game worth playing.

20. MadGinga

Yes. You can compare it to portal.
    you have the same "how do I get from A to B" element, but instead of where shall I put my portals, its what can I run/jump/climb? Only thing it lacks which Portal has, is humour.

Its definitely on my top games list. Cannot wait for Mirrors Edge 2.