1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Cyberpunk 2077

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Chicken76, 13 Mar 2013.

1. N17 dizzi

N17 dizzi Multimodder

Precisely.

SWEEEEEEET LOOK AT THIS LOOT YOU JUST FOUND THAT WAS DELIBERATELY PLACED HERE!!! DOUBLE JUMP, IDEAL FOR SOLOS LOLOL SO COOL - oh brother.

2. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Another thing that kind of plays into that potential problem:

Everything in the demo was fully voice acted... just how deep will conversation trees be? In other words: Fallout or Fallout 4 levels of depth?

3. oscy

oscy Modder

I don't watch previews or trailers so have only seen a few seconds. I'm so glad the combat is gonna be real-time rather than Fallout style. As long as it's real-time and doesn't delve into horror than I can't wait.

Also, here are the beefy specs for the demo:

CPU: Intel i7-8700K @ 3.70 GHz
    MB: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING
    RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V, 2x16GB, 3000MHz, CL15
    GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
    SSD: Samsung 960 Pro 512 GB M.2 PCIe
    PSU: Corsair SF600 600W

But I saw speculation that to play on ultra at 1920 x 1080 HD it might end up fine using a 2500K and a GTX 1080, which would be great as it means I don't need a whole new computer. 2500K still going strong!

4. N17 dizzi

N17 dizzi Multimodder

2500K overclocked still has very good single threaded performance. That is truly one of the best buys ever if someone has kept one since release.

5. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

We got a new trailer and a release date:

April the 16th 2020.

adidan likes this.
  6. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

7. oscy

oscy Modder

This and Star Citizen will be a true test of my 9-year-old second-hand tech.

Come at me, Neo.

Hex likes this.
  8. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

[​IMG]

liratheal likes this.
  9. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Is it just me, or was the delivery of "we don't need all this cock-sucking attention" terrible? I mean, the writing's terrible, obviously, but the delivery was wooden as you like.

10. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

I didn't really notice as I was too busy being in awe of the fact it's the first game I've seen where the character models have realistic looking teeth/mouths! Unsure why it's taken this long, but usually they're focused on getting hyper-realistic pores and tiny hairs in place and then the character opens their mouth and... yeah, no it's like they have fused teeth.

11. VipersGratitude

VipersGratitude Multimodder

12. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

13. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

It was weird, but I didn't find it out of place for what seems like "normal" tough-guy ******** - Writing wise. I feel like you're right that the VA director could have prompted for a do-over on the delivery, though.

14. N17 dizzi

N17 dizzi Multimodder

The overall writing, or just that line? The gratuitous metaphor was certainly meaningless, jarring and unnecessary. How exactly would V's actions result in a greater amount of felIatio recognition?

15. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Overall, really, between this and the gameplay video. It's fallen straight into the hole of gritty=swearing, badass=swearing, violent=swearing, adult=swearing, everything=swearing. Don't get me wrong, I can swear up a storm myself - but if every other word out of your face-hole is an F-bomb or a C-bomb, it really doesn't give you much room for escalation when something really bad happens.
    Personally, I'm all for a bit of cock-sucking attention. Won't get any complaints from me if you cause an increase there. The world'd probably be a better place for more cock-sucking attention.

16. Paradigm Shifter

Paradigm Shifter de nihilo nihil fit

Well, that shows either lack of imagination or need to learn a collection of swearwords in various different languages. ;) I suggest the latter. :D

17. Gareth Halfacree

I've already expanded my repertoire by starting off in Yiddish and only shifting to the Anglo-Saxon for the serious issues.

18. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Maybe the guy saying the line doesn't have a cock in game. So attention to it is a knock to his ego, and thus, he doesn't like it.

19. VipersGratitude

VipersGratitude Multimodder

You don't know what was going on before the camera entered the room. Maybe he'd just watched a segment on Brexit on the news

20. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

This is basically the equivalent of "Good Morning" where I currently work! :grin:

From listening back to the line I get the inkling that maybe it was Mike Pondsmith delivering it. Either way it sounds like the voice has been heavily tweaked, does sound somewhat synthetic.