Case Mod - In Progress Project: Mustang Cobra GT500

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by TheGreatSatan, 9 Nov 2010.

1. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

Art is subjective.

Manners aren't.

Besides I have just looked at one of your project logs from 26th of sept and all I see is an empty chassis, only thing you seem to have modded is your thumb.

Guest-16 likes this.
  2. matt_lumley

matt_lumley You're only supposed to...

How can you possibly of thought that your input was constructive there? It was clearly heavy handed, rude and borderline aggressive! Everyone got the point of what he was going for from his original image and i feel the case he has produced (not only looks awesome and i would love to own) is 100% what he was aiming for!

I was always brought up with..."if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all!" :grr:

3. kinghong1970

kinghong1970 Just a Clumsy Ape

giving the benefit of doubt... i'm sure you may have had the best intentions... but even the wisest word will fall on deaf ears if it comes out of a horse's arse...

perhaps it's not the message bro... just the delivery...

we all need to go out and have some beer...

cheers!

4. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

The poor bloke who started this mod is going to look in to see if there are any comments left and walk head first into a full on cyber riot, if this was my log, I would be like, WTF...I only went down the shop to get some coffee and all feckin hells broken loose..lol

5. Kojak

Kojak Who loves ya baby

Lol I just wet myself!!!

6. Kojak

Kojak Who loves ya baby

It's not funny though, all this because of one selfish person ...back to the mod, well done TheGreatSatan I like it, it looks good pal!!! :thumb:

7. jaguarking11

jaguarking11 Peterbilt-strong

Maybe you misread, however the empty cube, I was commissioned to build for someone who does so called pc drag racing... in short it was a testbed for overclocking and benchmarking. Easy access to mainboard and drive on-top..... Being that I was paid to build just what you saw, I did my job.

8. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Ok *lowers gloves*

I think its best to go back to atleast constructive critism now chaps in reality if this was my mod i would'nt give a crap what one person thought just leave it be

Make muffins not war!

9. mi1ez

mi1ez Modder

Is that an old Socket A mobo in the background?
    And an old SLOT1 CPU?!?!

10. benji2412

benji2412 <insert message here>

I'll be honest it's nice to see a finished project thread and if art is subjective then jaguarking11s comments are valid. Although next time I think you should be a tad constructive otherwise we'll just lose people posting their work on here. Which I think would be a massive shame, it takes a lot of balls to put work in a public domain no matter the finished quality.

I agree though, it's a nice piece of work, I like the air filter on the side but I do think you could have taken more time to straighten up the lettering. Remember measure twice and then a few times more! :p Saying your mods are a piece of art so you have to sign them is a bit pretentious too. But whatever floats your boat!

Thanks for something nice to look at, keep 'em coming and sorry for the thread hijack!

11. Chairboy

Chairboy I want something good to die for...

12. GCOFIELDD

GCOFIELDD Minimodder

That is kind of angry man, why don't you take it down a notch. If you don't like the mod just don't post. :sigh:

13. GCOFIELDD

GCOFIELDD Minimodder

looks like I was late to the party...didn't see the thread was already on page three.

14. zoom314

zoom314 Minimodder

Ok I need to chime in here, As I used to own a 2006 Mustang GT, The OP has a Mustang GT pictured dressed up as an Ersatz GT500, Which as jaguarking11 says is a phony GT500 and He is right, Now as to the Mod, It's very nice, I see no problem there.

15. maddogmark

maddogmark What's a Dremel?

i really like what you have done to the case its a pity the case wasn't a bit fatter itlooks like a great sports car on skinny wheels but great all the same.

16. maddogmark

maddogmark What's a Dremel?

art is in the eye of the beholder
    it might not float your boat but its great by me.

17. geebles

geebles Own's a Dremel

Some good work :) Its up to the builder what they want to do with it! Personally I don't like the "Ford" logo, but each to his own! The filter is a nice idea, hopefully its attached pretty well and won't get knocked off!

I think that guy flaming should take a break from the internet and go do something more constructive and maybe work out his 'creative art' issues..

To conclude, nice! Can we have some pics of the inside with the all the parts/goodies fitted?

18. Mystikal0412

Mystikal0412 Safety First, Think Twice!

I like the white on the black striping! And furthermore the airfilter is also pretty original!

Great mod!

19. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

Personally, if I don't really like a mod (which this clearly is, as there has been modification) I keep my mouth shut, but that's just me.

Second - I like it! I lolled when I saw the airfilter... But it's a great frikkin idea! :thumb:

Besides that, I feel kinda empty inside now... I actually thought my piercings and tattoos were bodymod's, but since painting and punching holes does not raise up to the standard of "modding"... I'm just a human canvas with metalthingys in me! :lol:

20. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

Now you're really being a jerk mate.
    If you took enough care to read a thread than you did to bring people down, you would realise that he said that was to display at his workplace, and had to be put together quickly.

It looks great TGS, well done!