1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Battlefield 2: bit-tech Clan? Anyone?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by will., 23 Jun 2005.

1. fullfat

fullfat What's a Dremel?

if someone can supply me a wan router, id be able to get 2.5mb upstream no probs
    :D

2. Nath

Nath Your appeal has already been filed.

If everyone that wants to be involved can jump on IRC - #bit-tech.bf2 on Quakenet - then we could organise a large-ish public server invasion one evening and see how people play together? :thumb:

edit: barely anyone on there, surprising considering the number of posts in this thread. I'd urge anyone who's interested to join so a game can be organised, would be the closest thing to a proper clan.

Last edited: 21 Jan 2006
  3. ozstrike

ozstrike yip yip yip yip

Come on guys, we need you to all come on the channel so we can actually organise something.

4. J()£

J()£ Banned

YES, I will play, I love that game :thumb: I play the roll of a good quality Assult :D

J()£

5. Nath

Well after much deliberation from the people who were about on IRC there's going to be a bit of a practice this Saturday and Sunday at 8PM, so if you can't make it to one then you might be able to make it to another, and it's double the practice for those who can make it to both. Several of us will be trying out servers this week to attempt to find one suitable for both US and UK gamers, so #bit-tech.bf2 is the place to be for the latest information. :thumb:

6. greensabbath

greensabbath Got Wood?

I'm in, i'm best either behind a tank or a bazooka (i like to blow stuff up) but i only have the demo at the moment since my brother stole the cd

7. Nath

Just a quick reminder - if anyone that's interested can be in #bit-tech.bf2 on Quakenet at about 7.45-8PM GMT then we can jump on a server. Guide to setting up mIRC here. :thumb:

8. kiljoi

kiljoi I *am* a computer king.

Also, for those who have been sticking it out in the IRC chan, how would you feel about setting up a scheduled time every weekend for playing. That way, people will always know when it's gonna happen, and whoever's around and interested can join. Also, any more word from the couple of guys who offered to start a server?

9. MrWillyWonka

MrWillyWonka Chocolate computers galore!

Dunno about that, but I might be able to sort something out. A friend of mine has an uncle who owns an ISP of some sort, and he works administrating it. I could ask him if he can set up a dedicated server, just for bt (might need a pw).

Worth a try, but I probably won't be able to ask until I get back from holiday.

10. Neema5

Neema5 What's a Dremel?

I'm willing to join but I don't play too much.

11. fullfat

fullfat What's a Dremel?

well if you guys that use irc can put a time in here too for people (like me) who dont use irc to join in aswell
    :D

12. Fahey

Fahey What's a Dremel?

I would love to be in ur clan but comp down :(

Tags: