1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

Totally agree with everything you said about FC2, and having finished it a few months ago I have to say that FC3 is magnificent. It's the game FC2 should have been.

2. sandys

sandys Multimodder

just completed the Walking Dead Season One, a nice game, I enjoyed it, doubt I will play through again for other choices though as the choices I made are the ones I would make.

3. Beasteh

Beasteh What's a Dremel?

If you liked Far Cry 3's open approach to gameplay, but fancy something a little less serious, Blood Dragon is a great choice. 80's campness :D there's even a montage! Also: DINOSAURS WITH LASERS!

4. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Sleeping Dogs - Back when it first came out I got near the ending and lost my save when I sold my Alienware M18X laptop. (Forgot about backing all my save games up...:duh:)

So in the last few weeks I played it again and completed.

I have to say I really did enjoy that game, and it did look awesome with all the eye candy turned up! :)

Next on the list is South Park! Love it! :D

5. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

Bastion. My second run through of it, first with a version that was actually bought on steam.

Absolutely love the game. I honestly think it's one of the best I've ever played, pretty definitely one of my favourite RPGs ever.

Also; Fallout 3 & New Vegas (Using the Tale of Two Wastelands mod) - Mashed both of the game campaigns together and let me run through both games with one character, done all of the DLCs and main storylines all in one run. Ridiculously difficult early on, Brush Guns aren't to be messed with, nothing i've found can stop .45-50 Government in this setup.

6. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Dark Souls 2! Already going through again with another character, and have NG+ to do.

7. Pliqu3011

Pliqu3011 all flowers in time bend towards the sun

Guacamelee

Pretty fun. Great visual style. Controls feel great, both the platforming and the fighting. Some very creative puzzles using your abilities. Lots of references to other games and interweb jokes etc. in the background.
    Don't know if I'll ever play it again, but it's a great game.

8. knuck

knuck Hate your face

South Park - Stick of truth

9.5/10

absolutely hilarious and incredibly fun. It is literally the only RPG I ever completed

9. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Me too, just completed it! What a great game it was! :)

10. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Hitman Absolution - Loved it!

11. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Crysis.

went cold turkey after that stint at Crytek, haven't played it in over a year, Felt amazing to run through it again, even better if you imagine 2 and 3 don't exist.

12. siliconfanatic

siliconfanatic Johny-come-Lately

Latest games... Hmmm....

All 3 Crysis games( ran fairly well considering I have a mere 560 Ti )
    Batman Arkham origins
    Saints' Row IV... That was an absolute blast.
    Far cry 3... Couldn't bear playing the other two past the hour mark
    Metal gear Rising, an honest-to-god epic game, mind-blowingly great boss fights.
    Assassin's creed: Brotherhood (The best of them all, Imo)
    Screwed around on GTA 5 but had too much fun with the cheat codes to bother with the story.
    And a couple others that I can't seem to remember off the top of my head.

13. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Forced myself to finish 2 but couldn't stomach 3 past the half-way mark. Utterly boring.

Crytek need to remake #1 on their modern engine.

My latest - Resident Evil 4 HD w/ Xbox controller.

One of my most favourite games of all time .. at least it was. This latest run through caused me so much frustration with the shitty quick-time events and general random 'boss' bits. Great for its time and a truly insane amount of work went into it, but gaming has come a long way since 04.

14. crazymo

crazymo What's a Dremel?

just completed COD 4 Modern Warfare I know it's old now but I have to say I really enjoyed it Now looking at COD Black Ops 2. Hope it's as good

15. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Just finished Tomb Raider! - Now that was an epic game! Can't wait for the next adventure! :)

16. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Prepare to be let down. 4 was the only good CoD in the modern setting.

17. AlienwareAndy

AlienwareAndy What's a Dremel?

Yeah it's a top game that. I've played through it twice now but never really bothered with the tombs. I really ought to....

Over the past couple of months I've not really gamed that much. I've become obsessed with building and pissing around with computers more than gaming on them. Once the Sagaris is finished I'll definitely be doing more gaming.. I did test a couple of games on it and was amazed to see that the 480 Lightning paired with a hex core westmere actually spat it out on ultra at over 40 FPS.

It uses a pissload less power than my main rig so I think I'll be using it for gaming tbh.

I got to the last level on Crysis before realising I could not complete it because I had a broken version of the game (I forgot the TAC cannon and got locked out on deck without it). That put me off...

I didn't complete 2 because I thought it was boring. Long sessions of being stuck down under fire and running out of ammo = yawn.

3? was fun for about three hours, then turned into a snore fest. So, I conclude, Crysis games for me have always been about graphics and nothing more. Half Life 2 just makes them look crap.

You mean you didn't play and complete Fallout 3? you should be hunted down and slapped with a wet fish until you cry !

18. Retro_Gamer

Retro_Gamer Minimodder

Finished first play through of Dark Souls 2 on PS3 last week, 70 hours start to finish, no idea how many times I died though!

Currently playing through AC4 on PC, nearing the halfway mark on it I think after around 15 hours.

Still have loads of half finished games sitting in my Steam library, think after AC4 I need to pick one and see it through to the end

19. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

Splinter Cell Blacklist
    Top game.

20. BeauchN

BeauchN Multimodder

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Absolutely cracking game!