1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Bye bye, Lik-Sang

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Da Dego, 24 Oct 2006.

1. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

I did see Bretts article, and commented, though not as forcefully as I might have liked.

He explained things as they are. I say things as they are are unacceptable and that we should vote with our collective wallet to change them. If SOny feels that they can't make a profit without screwing their customers, then they don't deserve t be in business.

2. Yeux

Yeux What's a Dremel?

I also was a big fan of liksang. Sony has really degraded themselves for me. I was thinking of buying a PS3 whenever GT5 (love the GT series) would come out. But now I'm not so sure.

Instead of complaining about the loss of liksang we should be thinking of ways to get them back into business. Maybe a donation by the thousands of customers that liksang ha(s)d. They should be back in business by no time :p

3. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Because by doing this they've screwed over a great many consumers, and are abusing free markets and the courts. They deserve to be screwed over in return, and the only way we as consumers can do that is to not buy their stuff, which is exactly what everyone should do.

4. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

EXACTLY! :thumb:

5. ozstrike

ozstrike yip yip yip yip

I don't see why is was such of a big deal for Sony. It's not like every single person that bought a PSP was buying it through them, it must have only been a tiny percentage.
    Nobody I know is going to buy a PS3, they are either getting a Wii, or already have a 360.
    I for one am not going to buy a Sony product for a long while.

6. Aankhen

Aankhen What's a Dremel?

EDIT: Yes, this seems to be in BT's news already. I'm leaving the post in place for posterity. :)

Just saw an article over at 1Up which might be relevant, if their sources are correct (all emphasis is mine):
    Sorry for the long quote, I didn't want to post only part of it and be told that I'm selectively quoting. :)
    Oh, come on. Another excuse to hate Sony? Who could resist? ;)

Last edited: 25 Oct 2006
  7. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

They are not running. Goto the site and try to place something in your basket.

8. mad4it

mad4it Know it all.

I just rememberd somthing didnt ASDA have a court case a few years back with levis or some jean company complaing that they were importing jeans from europe to cut the costs. and whichever company gave the same reasons sony does ie "cuts into our sales" and "not destined for this market". and if memory serves didnt ASDA win surley that means precident has been set and this case should never have been heared

9. SNIPERMikeUK

SNIPERMikeUK What's a Dremel?

how dare they (sony)

HOW DARE THEY BE SO CONTROLLING!!!

It is a sad day when u have a big conpany turn against importers, Most of those games will never see the light of day on the UK shores....SONY WE HATE U!!!

10. koola

koola Minimodder

www.lik-sang.com :waah:

Tags: Add Tags