1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Heroes : The next big hit series

Discussion in 'General' started by Solidus, 5 Oct 2006.

1. quack

quack Minimodder

Boom.

2. DarkReaper

DarkReaper Alignment: Sarcastic Good

Loving the av, quack :D

3. quack

quack Minimodder

Hiro is my hero.

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

He's a ****ing idiot that makes me shout at the TV :grr: :(

5. quack

quack Minimodder

Why, because he couldn't swing his sword and take Sylar's head off when he had the chance? I'd forgive him for that, he's never killed before - it's a big step to go from a lowly office worked to murderer, even if you can stop time!
    :)

6. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Because he felt sorry for him despite the fact he knows he kills people and ultimately destroys NY. He continually goes on about being a Hero and saving it but doesn't have the nads, it's frustrating. Just stop time, lop his head off, be done with it.

And then his father shows him how to fit in like, 2 hours. It's SUCH a stereotypical role I cry inside :rolleyes:

7. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

It's kinda funny though bindi, I expect my reaction to your replies in this thread is pretty similar to yours when you see Hiro on screen :D

8. DarkReaper

Well. That was... pretty cool

It started to stretch my belief a bit as character after character popped into Kirby Plaza, but I guess they wanted them all there. The physics student in me wonders what the likelihood of fallout from an airborne blast is, but I guess if there's no actual plutonium involved that won't happen. Oh, and the last scene was a bit melty!

This bit is an apparent spoiler for 'Volume 2':
    The Heroes wiki says that the actor playing Nathan, and so presumably Nathan's character, will be back next season - any thoughts on how they'll explain that one?

9. nicotine

nicotine What's a Dremel?

It could just be a flashback

Does anyone else feel disappointed that the final show down with Sylar didn't have more ass-kickery

10. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

yeah, it was a bit of an anticlimax, tbh.

11. nicotine

Yeah especially after that little taste of a fight when Hiro went 5 years into the future. Although Nikki hitting him in the face with a parking meter was awesome, and hot at the same time.

12. Orca

Orca What's a Dremel?

Could be a flashback like one said, or when he flew up into the sky he left Peter and flew away from him before the explosion. To be honest since Peter can fly too I was surprised he didn't just do it himself, but I guess it wouldn't be as dramatic :rolleyes:

That new villain better be nuttier than Sylar. I want some big action duels next season!

13. Shepps

Shepps Slacking off since 1986..

and syler escaped? Bah! I've been waiting for a city destroying battle to end all battles for the last few episodes..and thats how they end it? Arghh!

Thought i read something about the second series being about the last generation of heroes, guess not if it starts off in the 1600's?

14. nicotine

Maybe he can't use two powers at the same time, or he was too preoccupied with the explodyness that he couldn't fly

15. DarkReaper

I sorta assumed that was distracting him

16. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

I thought that was a bit disappointing. :(

17. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

The finale was very disappointing, in my opinion. It felt like the story gained too much momentum, and the writers had no clue as to how to stop the show, much less an exploding man.

Why is it that Sylar had enough time to stop flying bullets, but Nikki was able to walk up, take away his parking meter, and bean him with it? I half expected her to look into the camera and say, "Your time has expired."

Why did Hiro choose that moment to kill Sylar? Apparently, he is now ready to do the deed. Why not go back in time to when Sylar was 12 years old, and not nearly as powerful? Hiro's time stop/time travel ability is so poorly utililized.

So after (supposedly) killing off the big bad evil guy, nobody thought it would be a good idea to keep an eye on the body? He simply crawled into the sewer? Maybe the alligators will eat him. Or maybe he'll end up in the "magic box" on Lost, and he'lll eat Ben's brain for being so awefully annoying.

The end fight felt more like the robot roll call from MST3K.

Again, I was disappointed. Hopefully next season will pick up the pace. This show is too good to go the way of Lost.

-monkey

18. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

There has to be another episode. That's not a good finale!

19. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

pfft, you thought that was a bad finale? you shoulda seen the 24 one. sorry writers, but no matter how 'emotional' you want to make it, YOU SHOULD NEVER INSINUATE THAT JACK MOTHER ****ING BAUER
    CONTEMPLATES SUICIDE
    , EVER everybody knows that jack has no soul to kill, anyway.

pfft. freaking emo.

20. nicotine

Yeah and everyone knows that Jack Bauer is way too badass to die in any other way except in a hail of gunfire, or fighting Chuck Norris

Tags: