1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Last night was all silly moshmoshmosh and now my neck is killing me.

2. panic_mechanic

panic_mechanic I've never done a mod!

Z**, is that you? Are you spying on me?

3. Djayness

Djayness phwupupupup

Technology is ruining my life. I've chosen the worst time to build a computer.

Sandy bridge, G3 intel SSD's, ATI 6000 series and DDR3 next gen ram all have something in common.

Wanna know what it is?

Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4.....2011...I am impatient.

4. knuck

knuck Hate your face

I was mentally ready for my first surgery ever. Turns out there was a miscommunication between the secretary and I and I was only due for tests today.

Don't know when the surgery will be

5. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

I did explain it correctly. I even sent them a .PSD to work off so they had exact placements of where things should it (including where the logo sits and the area they have to play with). But apparently that still isn't clear enough.

6. Prometheus

Prometheus Minimodder

My phones battery has just decided to destroy itself :( luckily I got it out before it damaged the phone, it got damn hot though!

Biggest problem is i'm not due an upgrade for another month, so i've either got to go into a Vodafone store and bitch and moan till they upgrade me early or spend money on a battery that i'm only going to need for a month :(

Last edited: 22 Sep 2010
  7. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

11 guys upstairs staying at our hotel ow £650 we're meant to take payment on arrival but one of the guys said hes paying cash and needs to withdraw it from the bank, Which instead they've been out drinking every night and coming in drunk at 4/5am in the morning, getting up for work at 7am... (How they do it? don't ask me) -.-

Our staff failed to get their work's name, we lack information on them, and they gave fake card details. Which mean's if they leave we have no information to follow the payment up.

Which means i have to keep watch tonight making sure they don't depart without paying which may involve stopping them by all means necessary, and calling the police.

If they do get away without paying this means a hold on my new flooring for my office being payed and laid Friday, A delay on my wages Friday, which means i can't buy new lights, switches exc for the room.

I've also got a very bad case of flu, which isn't helping, Tomorrow I'm going to be knackered and have a very busy day ahead of me dealing with bad tenants who ow money, And i should really pick up my new bike helmet i ordered last week from a bike shop a good 20 miles away.

Me = Flu = Tired = exhausted = Short Fuse = Not good for anyone,

Roll on Friday :sigh:

8. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Failing miserably at finding Idolomantis Diabolica ooths/nymphs/anything for sale from a reputable source.

9. Sir Digby

Sir Digby The Supprising Adventures

This. I love me some Murder She Wrote and Diagnosis Murder.

10. wst

wst Minimodder

Waiting for insurance to tell me if they're replacing my xbox, games and DSLR which were taken in a burglary on Tuesday. I hope they will replace my Elite with a 250Gb slim, because it'll be the only real compensation for the loss of my savegames.

11. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

That i still have nothing to put in the what makes your life awesome thread.

12. LatinSpirit

LatinSpirit Minimodder

This is my 75th post, which now means I will be able to look at the Sales Forum and have even more temptation to buy things I can't afford. :waah: :D

13. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

The ceiling of my office hasn't been sealed yet, I don't have a bank account so i can't really do any web developing, I don't use the Dreamweaver route as it sucks unless you got a team behind you.

I've got so much stuff to buy and so little cash,

14. snakerine

snakerine holy immortal gingers

Flu + Throat infection + stupid boss

15. confusis

confusis Kiwi-modder

Ex is in hospital after threatening suicide so I have to skip work and look after my kids (I usually have them on my day off). She threatened it (and almost went thru with it) because i won't get back with her.

FML. FML so much ><

16. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

The author for a series of the most thoroughly enjoyable books I've read for a long time is dead.

And that I have nothing more important to be miffed about.

17. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

Well, you COULD let the problem solve itself. But let's be honest here if she's still alive she's not too serious about it. Just wanting your attention.

18. Mik3yB @ CCL

Mik3yB @ CCL Everything is not going to be OK

My 5 year olds first wheelchair got delivered to us yesterday, his physical condition and lack of energy is starting to become noticable.
    Over the next couple of years he won't be able to get out of it on his own :(

On the plus side, he thinks it's a toy so he loves it..!

mvagusta likes this.
  19. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Ex-letting agent refusing to budge on costs they're trying to take from me from my deposit. Spent the beginning of the evening reading about 80 pages of procedural documents for the sheriff court.

20. Blitzgreen

Blitzgreen What's a Dremel?

Struggling to get a job sick of living in the dump im at cant afford to move because i cant get a job. neigbours slamming doors and screaming at each other at all times. HGVs shaking my building zooming at over 100mph. all that and my goldfish died