1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Name your price

Discussion in 'General' started by Steve @ CCL, 12 Jul 2011.

1. Steve @ CCL

Steve @ CCL CCL Tech. Support

I love the methodology behind that "People can see my whang.. just aslong as they don't know it's MY whang"

2. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Eating a worm - $20. In all honest I'd eat one for nothing in the right situation, but $20 seems like a reasonable amount of money to ask for while I'm at it.

Drinking a bottle of ex-lax - $50. Could have some health risks so I'd like to get a little more cash. Don't be surprised when I take the cash and stick a finger down my throat, though!

Running through a park naked - This one really depends. $100 would probably be enough to strip me down in most situations, but a public park? I question whether the poor children playing really need to see me go streaking by.

3. Steve @ CCL

Loving the answers and honesty so far, also like the fact people are answering all the questions not just the new ones, shows people still read every page in a topic :p

Ok new question then.

You're walking past a church with some friends and there's a wedding going on, how much to run in and shout "I OBJECT *INSERT RANDOM REASON HERE* Oh wait... Sorry wrong wedding" also... what would you say?!

4. MrJay

MrJay You are always where you want to be

Eating a Worm-id probably do it for giggles, Ive eaten worse.

Drinking a bottle of ex-lax-the whole bottle does the 'damage stack'? : P id probably do it for £50

Running through Park Naked- My annual salary... I work in a school, exposing myself would not go well for me at all.

Object to wedding-I think id do that for giggles too, would have to be in the 'zone' though, and have some funny reason thought up : )

5. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Wedding? Would require a massive amount of money to get me to do that, we're talking $30,000+ brand new car range here.

Why? It's a genuinely special event for those involved, I'd rather not disrupt that for some silly bet unless there was a lot at stake.

6. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

Eating a Worm Already done it...

Drinking a bottle of ex-lax Wouldn't do it...

Running through Park Naked Wouldn't do it...

Object to wedding Already done it... sort of...

7. alecamused

alecamused Minimodder

worm - 50€
    ex lax - i'd probably be tempted to down it for free after the worm. but really - i'd rather not
    naked through the park - would it really have to be running? as long as you provide the out of jail card and i'm in the right mood i'd take a walk. with a cane. gentlemen style.
    crashing a wedding - i'd do it for fun but you'd have to pay the couple. at least the drinks at the party. i'd object with something like (to the groom) you told me you loved me *cry*

8. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

Eating a Worm A Fiver or free if I was drunk. We had a rower eat an assassin beetle once... Have eaten worse

Drinking a bottle of ex-lax As long as there is a good stock of TP and no short term health risks, then probably about $20

Running through Park Naked Free if I am on holiday somewhere where nobody knows me.

Object to wedding Free. Would do it for shits n giggles. I would say, "I Object because the groom slept with... Oh sorry, wrong wedding."

9. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

Hell yeah I would pay to do that for fun any day

10. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

May I suggest something?

Clean the first post to its bare minimum.

Then update it with every challenge you set. It will be easier to reply if everyone reads the first post. AND then we can give all our opinions on every challenge you set through the gauntlet of shame..

Steve @ CCL likes this.
  11. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

URGHHH (double-fail :()

Edited for...a minor saving of face ;) (yes it took god knows how many attempts...I am pretty battered, forgive me)

I would do this for the price of the next round.

"I object to this union!! The man standing before us not only committed the sin of buggery upon HIS OWN sister, but he indulged in the pleasure of the family dog!!"

Last edited: 12 Jul 2011
  12. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

May I suggest something?

Make sure you double post everything.

:thumb:

13. Steve @ CCL

Ok It wont be tonight but tomorrow I'll edit the first post to include all questions and add any further ones.

Oh and I love the term "Gauntlet of shame" lol.

14. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

I could do that for a pint.

15. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

I wouldn't do that, except if I knew the couple. In that case, I wouldn't go "oh wait... wrong wedding", though, but rather "Oh wait... that was your brother/sister/dog".

In general, though: I wouldn't disrupt someone's day like that just for sh*ts and giggles.

16. Steve @ CCL

All questions now in the first post, got a fifth question up too.

17. el2k

el2k Modder

You're out drinking with friends it's close to midnight and you're all wasted, one friend comes up with a crazy idea and says "I'll give you X if you take a dump in the urinal in the toilets" So how much would X need to be for you to snap one off in the urinal?

Well.. this is very hard to answer as I can't really dump on command so to speak.. I'd have to need one. However if I needed one and was drunk.. £10? I'd feel sorry for the toilet cleaner though.

18. sb89

sb89 What's a Dremel?

Running through Park Naked - Would probably do it for like £50. I'm wouldn't be too bothered about doing it, would be a right laugh. :hehe:

19. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Couple of drinks? Provided I wasn't caught, I probably wouldn't care all that much. I've had to deal with a lot worse before.

20. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

I wouldn't do that.

I've been brought up better and I would feel bad for the person on minimum wage that has to clean it up.

Quite disgusting for anybody else that needs the toilet as well.