1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Yeah, it sucks bad.

I'm not bothered tbh, I liked her, but not enough to care if she decides to be all female about it. But hey ho, life goes on. And it's nothing a good night out won't fix.. which just so happens to be tonight!

and another text as to why she can't make it. Family stuff.. After all the excuses she's used now, meh, I'm gonna go whore myself out tonight.. Yipee!

Last edited: 24 Aug 2011
  2. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

So, at the end of May, i ordered a cabinet for my 5ft tank, Was told when i ordered it, i would receive this that and the other, subsequently, heard nothing. Received the odd email, after i sent them one, and was given an 8-10 week lead time. Unfortunately, after the 10 weeks had past, i discovered a crack in the base of the tank, rendering it useless, So i gave them a call, to Cancel the order, To which i was told that the cabinet had only just started to be cut.

Anyway, i was told i would get a call later that day regarding my cancellation, which never happened.
    Well, yesterday i got an email asking me to call THEM, to arrange a date for delivery, and when i phoned up today, i was told that when i called 2 weeks ago, the cabinet was actually almost ready.

It's by far the worst customer service i've ever had the misfortune to come across, and it looks like i'm going to have a fight to get my money back, grrrrr.

Sam

3. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

No packages from ebay boooooo or anywhere else for that matter

Had an induction day that was a complete waste of time also, Nothing was working so we got nothing out of it

No timetable or reading list not even a tutor.... lucky i have been at the same college for three years and know it like the back of my hand else i would be ****ed

4. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

I have morons for friends. I'm usually the root of jokes and I deal with it and go along and it's all fine and dandy, but the second I say something they always say I'm over reacting and I need to relax.... It happens pretty much every time we hang out.

To make matters worse, as of recently I've been working more and I say I MAY hang out with them, than when I say I am too tired they all start messaging me saying "way to bail" etc. etc. In general, they have nothing good to say. Anywho, we were planning on going away the 1st and 2nd of September for a friends birthday, but I can no longer attend because I have to have a cyst removed from my head during the afternoon on the 1st. I told them this yesterday. Today one of said friends posts on the facebook group "just so we all realize that matt bailed on this...true story ask him." After this another "friend" posts the clip from the other guys where they call Will a paper b*tch. They continued to call me that, and now that I've told them I've had enough of their crap and all the stupid things I'm over re-acting.

I really don't know why I still hang out with them but it's just brutal being around them. They never have anything good to say.

5. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Real friends tell each other what the hell is wrong. If they don't listen to you at all, then I don't think they're really friends at all.

6. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

a member of the genreal public thinking that its acceptable to call my part time it services complaining of computer poroblems at HALF ELEVEN AT NIGHT!

**** you bitch!

you're bill just doubled!

7. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

She wants to hang out tonight. WELL F**K YOU. NO.

For the first time in ages, I am going to do what my willy tells me.

8. Blazza181

Blazza181 SVM PLACENTA CASEI

Only one solution. Redirect them to goatse.

9. xp-T

xp-T What's a Dremel?

Shut up and do your job! Didn't know I.T specs ever slept. But now I know, and knowing is half the battle. Other half of the battle is calling you every night a second later than the last night till you break and PAY ME, not to call you :p that's how a good business man rolls :naughty:

10. ccxo

ccxo On top of a hill

Travel time to lan used to be about 10 mins is now 2 and half hours going to be fun on the M5/M6 tomorrow afternoon.

11. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

So... You live in Newbury then?

Enjoy your weekend and don't worry about the traffic - my travel time to iSeries is 12 hours. Roughly, and that was to Newbury in my brother's old Rover 25. In my car now, without all the coffee pit stops on the way I reckon I could do it in 8.

I'm not going this year unfortunately. Haven't been to one since 33 :( Next year I'm all over it though :thumb:

12. DeadP1xels

I got woken up 7.05am asking if i could work apparently they rang my mobile but it was off. (its never off)
    then they tryed the home phone

My mum answered and she works in the same place someone was ill and she just said yes because it suited her as she worked the same day and could get a lift, i could'nt believe it and ****ing flipped out it was my only day off ruined by going to work!!

Now i have 3 days of pure hell and royal mail STILL refuse to deliver me awesome stuff

13. mansueto

At this point I use the term friends very loosely... They made a twitter called yourdailyhate in hopes of somehow gaining popularity and making money... anywho, they're useing said account to make pokes at me for speaking out against them. Two of the posts that were directed at me after I flipped my lid and told them off were:

"If you keep BAILING on your friends eventually they aren't going to be your friends anymore. #StraightUp #ThatsErryday #HGH"

"Truth hurts don't it bro? #RealTalk #HGH"

"Spazzing like a little girl is something a bro should never do. Don't be that #PaperBitch #StraightUp #HGH"

Like I said the first time, whenever I say anything I over-react yet these are the things they say and they don't understand it. I'm done with them, until they apologize I'll just be ignoring them. I'm done with their stupid crap. I put my neck out there to help them out all the time and regardless what I do it's never good enough and they always still have something to complain about.

14. Picarro

Picarro What's a Dremel?

Tell them to **** off and then post their personal details and this story on 4Chan.

15. mansueto

I was thinking about that, but I know I'm the bigger / better person that would avoid the conflict and walk away. I very rarely say anything but as soon as I open my mouth to argue I over-react. I'm better off walking away and forgetting about them. I do more for them than they do for me. It's their loss. I win

16. DeadP1xels

I used to get this alot they used to plan really expensive trips and when i said that i could'nt afford it they would do the exact same thing give me ****.

Basically i started hanging out with other people more and when they got bitchy about it told them straight up i really could'nt stand there **** anymore to the point i did'nt even feel like going out even when i could.

I work alot now and i still get it but i've become alot more blunt about it don't make out it bothers you (it does'nt me anymore)

"Hey wanna go out"
    "Na im working"
    "WTF? Have a day off your always working"
    "I can't"
    "You suck"
    "**** you i don't care"

Then just ignored anything else i got

17. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

All of my days off and no one is free. WTF??

18. ccxo

ccxo On top of a hill

Traffic wasnt as bad, though the south bound M6 had 3 lory's pile up.

19. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

In a bit of a dilemma and I have no clue what to do........ :wallbash: :wallbash:

:(

20. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

Being blunt is useful, if they don't listen then screw them. Just plain ignoring someone is also highly effective. I've essentially left behind most of my 'friends' from school and sixth form, kept in contact with the ones who listen and made new ones at work, simples.