1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress The Theory of Everything. Dec. 21st. End of the world? Have some final pics. :-)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Angel OD, 29 Oct 2011.

1. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

Ty for the tip sir! :)

Thanks a lot man! :) I'll reveal the function of the controller later on! :)

Thanks! I'm quite fond of it myself! :)

Thank you! :) Let me know if you want it, it's on a 8800 gts so I don't think it's of any use to anyone.. :lol:

2. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

:lol: Shame, looks awesome though. :D

3. dirky90

dirky90 Minimodder

there was nothing wrong with my gts 4 years ago......

(physix card?? maybe??)

4. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

Yeah, I know! :)

I agree! It was great... Once... I have a 9800 gtx+ as physx right now, but I'm probably gonna run 560 gtx ti 448 in SLI on my own, and there is no room for the physx in my gf's pc, so it's gonna be used for mock-up purpose from now on I guess! :)

5. Zaptoit

Zaptoit What's a Dremel?

Lurking around these parts since I stumbled upon your Wii build in early twenty ten, and finally decided to recover the password that i forgot to this account so that I could give you props on the work you do. I really envy your attention to detail and carefree attitude :) Rock on, cheers from Sweden

6. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Amazing amazing amazing!!!!! ;) Sorry for not being here that often man, life got a bit strange for me these days but I am here to express my emotions for your creations bro!

7. Guunkushnaka

Guunkushnaka What's a Dremel?

My eyes...They said i shouldn't look into the light...but it keeps getting brighter and it is so euphoric that I think when the light consumes me I will be in heaven...or at least The Theory Of Everything???

Angel...props for your Mad Skillz man, you just made my entire day at work fly by...and I think everyone here will agree that 5th times the charm you deserve MOTY nevermind MOTM....

8. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

Thanks man, that really means a lot to me! :)

Although modding is a lifestyle, there are more important things! :)

Thanks a lot bro! Take your time, I'm sure you will be back when the next mod calls upon you to take it on! :thumb:

It's almost too much man... But thanks a lot! I really love that you guys like what I do! :)

Some people post their ups and downs on facebook, but I feel I have more "real" friends in here!

As some may recall, my grandfather was quite ill some time back, and this morning he decided to call it quits.
    95 years old, not in any pain, and with a mind functioning better than mine! :)

My brother told me that the old man was actually looking forward to be leaving, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for him, and a lot of love in my heart!

He never joked about anything, but once every 5 years a joke came from him that was the funniest I've ever heard. So I believe this one will suit him well:

May you have come to heaven a full half hour before the devil knew you were dead. :)

There are some things that must be taken care of, and an event to attend, but I'll be back modding on this in a week or 2! :)

9. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

My condolences man. 95 is young in my opinion.

10. wahoomcdaniel

wahoomcdaniel Minimodder

Sorry for your loss, Angel.
    Whether our loved one is young, old, or in between, no one is ever really ready to see a loved one die.
    Hang on to those good memories and celebrate his life. Take care.

11. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

Thanks man! :)

Even at 95 he could tell you the history of the cars he had during his life.

How much he paied for them, down to the exact mileage of them when he sold them and at what price.

Just got off the phone with my grandmother, she sat and talked to him and got out the room for 1 minute to open the door for a nurse coming to check on him. When they got back he was gone.

I can't say I'm a happy camper right now, but I can not remember a single bad thing he ever did. He never said he loved me, but that's just his way. I know he did, and my grandmother told me many times how proud he was of what I've made of myself!
    You can't beat that! :)

12. Paslis

Paslis Minimodder

My condolences mate.

13. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

Condolences and prayers for you and yours.

john

14. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

Ty very much. :)

Thanks John. It means a lot! :)

Actually I got a phonecall yesterday and was told they gave the grandchildren... Let's just call it a couple of bucks! :) Actually it was my grandmothers idea, and we all got the same amount. Since I'm very close with her, she had an idea of how much I owe the bank, and that is what they gave us, and then some.

I was over the moon finding that out yesterday, but the harsh reality of timing hit me today.

Today I'm debt free and a grandfather less. I'd trade it in within a second, but it's the reality of life. My grandmother kept him up to date on my mods, and even though he had no idea of what it was, he was proud of my title as "Danish Casemodder of the year 2011".

Even though this is a build for my GF, it's dedicated to him. He might even get an invisible spot on the periodic system plaque that goes inside this machine! :)

15. riekmaharg2

riekmaharg2 has completed the PowerCore scratch build

Ups my mistake I saw though bits of metal stuck in the connector and didn't even notice it wasn't the crap store bought ones DOH :wallbash:, sorry about that, I meant the store bought ones are crap, that was why I said they weren't long enough as that was my experience with the store bought ones.

16. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

No worries! :lol:

Congrats on the feature of Blue horizon! Truly a piece of art! :thumb:

17. markyd77

markyd77 What's a Dremel?

looks fan-tas-tic !!!

18. hybridtech

hybridtech What's a Dremel?

what a great waterblock :jawdrop:
    good job.!

19. wejjy

wejjy Minimodder

As usual, looks amazing dude, your work is inspiring, I dont know how you work so fast though, puts me to complete shame!

20. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

Thanks man! :)

Thanks a lot! I can't wait to see how it performs too! :)

Thanks a lot man! :)

I don't quite agree with the speed of this build, I've been working on it for 6 months or so now... Doesn't feel fast at all! :)