1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Anime Discussion

Discussion in 'General' started by WILD9, 5 Jul 2004.

1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I downloaded the last lot of 2ng gig quite a few months ago now, cant even remember what happens in the end. I think she understood Kuze!? and Barto when "MOTOKO!!!" a few times.

2. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

No.60 is Bleach is out!!!! go get it!!! finally the murderer of Capt.Aizen is revealed!!!

also we get to see that silver hair'd capt's bankai....awesome stuff..better than the manga...but i still go back at watch ichigo's fight with capt.kuchiki

also has anyone downloaded the "king of fighters" anime...its pretty good stuff...plenty of fighting but not as cool as streetfighter anime but interesting stuff.

3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Just finished Mai Hime and it was hmm entertaining. From 16-25 was pretty damn addictive but other than that it was dyre :/. I got to 25 last night and realised I didnt have #26 so frantically searched for it on another disk. Luckly I eventually found it and ended the series :)

Finished dling #60 of Bleach, will watch it laterzz.

4. atanum141

Ok time to update this damn thread up.......wooooooooooo 2006!!!

ok over with the comeback...........so its seems nothing in the whole roster of the 2006 lineup has my attention...ok ive been getting well slack with my new anime releases but all i want to do is pick up on the series i couldnt in 2005....like ichigo100%...etc..actually i descovered that i hate romantic school type animes.....just booring relationships between unrealistic characters.

atlest school rumble was fun as it was so random...but everything else is a 3rd rate copy of whats been done.

the only program thats still keeping me goin is Bleach....well as naruto is out of the picture untill summer or autmn i will really need to rely on Bleach....but it seems the producers of the show are doing a "naruto" and putting fillers in....

its small change in story stems from the need to seperate the manga from the anime..as its so close together,but im sure the quality of sillers would be better than naruto but still i would want to carry on from the manag as the story is simply brilliant...and some characters are actually true badasses

on the naruto side of things the story is progressing nicely...theres more indepth of the more shady characters but all in all its all action all the way...im sure since part2 started that theres been non-stop action or someone getting killed.

anyways..we need more good and original or atlest funny and entertaining anime to watch as the new lineup looks weak.

EDIT: also how did you guys like ichigo's bankai....i net you lot wernt expecting what happeneed did yer?? :D

EDIT2:Bindi....are you still in middlesex?? if so where...i live in Harrow...

5. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Only a few more weeks of filler Naruto \o/ bout time really. At least Bleach is still going strong. School Rumble Season 2 out in April! Totally rocking! Rozen Maiden Traumend is still pretty decent watching, unlike Jigkou Shougu (Hell Girl) which is the most repetative watching ive ever seen. Mai Otome is interesting, still watching that, havent started Karin, Mushi-Shi or Black Cat yet still.. cant remember whatelse im downloading reguarly atm.

6. PQuiff

PQuiff What's a Dremel?

Im having to DL bleach on limewire....know any IRc bots i can get it from?

BTW Wtf is it with the bloody filler in Naruto...

7. atanum141

Bindi....are you still in middlesex??
    i saw on ur blog site that you were?

they re filling naruto with carp as they need to seperate the anime from the manga.

8. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Yea I am, but travelling between Middlesex n Oxford atm.

9. atanum141

sweet....well im in harrow..not 5/10mins away from stanmore....wanna meet up sometime and get lashed?

10. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

No money, not been paid yet and cause of travel I get home about 8-9pm usually, or I have to read papers in the evening. Also, I dont drink ;) Maybe later in the year when finanses and work allow mate :)

11. JADS

JADS Et arma et verba vulnerant

Mushshi is pretty good, think Tactics without the corniness, and Rozen Maiden: Traumend, Noein, Ergo Proxy, Angel Heart, Shakugan no Shana and Mai Otome are worth a look.

EDIT: There is of course Full Metal Panic - The Second Raid which is another helping of the excellent FMP series :) Beautiful animation, good storyline, lesbian sisters, guns, robots, explosions, half naked chicks with guns, and a bit of good ole' slapstick here and there what more could you ask for in a series :D?

Last edited: 28 Jan 2006
  12. atanum141

I just finished watching fullmetal Alchemist:the conqueror of shamballa, awesome movie with many swwt bits in it. if you'd like the series than the movie is a MUST.

also ive been watching narutaru and fate/stay night which are both pretty good.

13. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Naru Taru is a big pile of crap. Only the last few episodes are marginally worth watching where it gets dark and creepy, but other than that I could draw better. Ive been tempted to watch fate/stay, the synopsys looks good.

Naruto is FINALLY getting interesting again, this arc has Orochi back in it and Anko with her see-through top (Its a STRING VEST!). Was loving the ending with the dogs, but they changed that :(

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY got the last of Sexy Commando!! Gotta watch that when I get back to London :D :D

Yea, the FMA movie is decent, they're making an OVA now too apparently.

FMP2 was pretty pants. Overrated came to mind. What the series really needed was another ffumofu. Just chucking in some crazy lesbions, another madman, finishing off an old enemy and some mecha doesnt really do it for me. If they wanted to do it do it properly with a full series and some depth please. Not just a mechafest for mechafests sake. It got half decent about episode 7 then went down hill again to wrap it all up nice n quick.

Last edited by a moderator: 10 Feb 2006
  14. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Q: Does anyone still watch Hell Girl? God DAMN its boring and repeatative. WHY WHY do I still watch for the sake of it??

15. atanum141

coz its dark, brudish and nicely made with a wonderfull OST.

I'd suggest trying fate/stay night

16. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Havent got the OST yet. You got it off the mule right? Nipponsei have it out n all? /checks

Doesnt matter how dark or whatever, it's still repetative. It was great for all of 2 episodes now it doesnt go anywhere.

17. atanum141

yep of mule, top album very nice. nipponsei make fantastic quality rips.

18. Shippo

Shippo What's a Dremel?

I do believe, that I have infact, just seen the worst ep of Naruto ever. These fillers really suck ass.

And, what makes it worse is that there is another entire series of them :duh: :wallbash: Im actually going to sopt watching them till the manga storyline starts again.

19. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

It's just that they're so short and have very little actual fighting in them. And the fact the animation has been palmed off to a cheaper Korean company so it looks like ****.

On the topic of anime: I have a spare Wolfs Rain OST CD. Yoko Kanno produced. Original disk, if anyone wants it for say, £6. I just bought a limited limited edition R1 set from the states to replace my limited edition that I sold but got another OST CD with it so dont need 2.

20. fantastic dan

fantastic dan Minimodder

I think that is half of the naruto fillers problem. No one seems to know or care what they are about.

Naruto is suposed to be a ninja action type thing so at least make the fillers follow that pattern as opposed to the rubbish that they are putting out now. If your not going to further the story at least make it entertaining. Just make some people for him to go mental and beat six shades of purple and at least we have something watchable.

Tags: