1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Anime Discussion

Discussion in 'General' started by WILD9, 5 Jul 2004.

1. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Nxt weeks episode i can believe will have tones of action in it.

Actually if you liked the seriousness of the first 10mins of this episode then the majority of the series will be like this and get even more badass.

I just wished that they show the entire series in Widescreen as it looks wicked.

Also the music throughout the episode was brilliant and i cant wait for the OST.

Also just for a little info the guy you see right at the start where the explosion goes off, that pale looking chap is called Sai and i wont give you anymore info on him other than his name.

2. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Wow, the intro was insane. Really looking forward to getting back into Naruto now.

3. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

OMG that was awesome. I'm hoping when they get round to finishing off that episode they chuck a load of budget into it and animate the rest just as well. Would probably go down as the best animated episode of a TV anime.

My mate warned me that shippuuden was coming up so I plowed through the 20 episodes of naruto I missed, which resulted in severe brain damage. Went down me mates in Cheltenham on friday to have a OMG END OF FILLARS night and was blown away by it.

Decided to stop watching bleach, the fillers, while not bad, were just incredibly boring, like the second season of lost, but even worse. While I quite liked the canon episodes, I didn't really enjoy them all that much either.

Big fight, Ichi gets really hurt, next episode hes completely fine, another big fight, while awesome, it's a little, meh.

Have they finally finished that bounto or whatever they're called arc yet?

Last edited: 18 Feb 2007
  4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Bounto arc was done 3 episodes ago, now they're onto the big shiz and Ichi's got a broken noggin til he see's Matsumoto's boobs and Rukia's short skirt and pseudo-masculine voice.

5. atanum141

Both Bleach and obviously Naruto have returned to their Manga storylines.

The first 10mins of Naruto is one huge spoiler and is far into where the story picks up from.

On a side note: Bindi u get to read Kakashi Gaiden yet?

6. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Yea I gathered that :) Shame really, they should have made it more artistic and questioning: Is that Sauske?? etc

WTF was with the cut scenes and words?? Educating kids during Naruto?

Can't wait til next weeks episode: gonna rock with Sakura, Naruto and Kakiashi kicking off.

7. atanum141

At this point i must say Sakura has deffo improved her chances as one of the most usefull characters insted of one of the most useless in the original Naruto series.

8. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Oh hells yea! The subtle comment by
    Jiraya about her becoming like the next Tsunade: this means Naruto will become like J, Sakura like Tsu and Sauske like Oro
    . Hopefully we'll see more of the female characters since Ino should also become more useful and Tenten was as good as useless as well. I wanna see a new grown up Fuzzy Eye Brows as well: I hope they make him into (more of ) a Bruce Lee clone.

9. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

TBH, having not read the manga, I'm not bothered at all about the start, in fact, I think it was an excellent way to start it off.

Seems that people who read the manga are the people who are annoyed with it the most, but I wouldn't really call it a spoiler at all. I mean they find Sasuke, I don't find that particularly shocking, it raised more questions than it does spoil. When I was about to watch it, I wasn't particularly excited, the fillers had dulled Naruto, but when I saw the opening, it really drew me in, and made me remember how awesome Naruto can be, I think it was a much better way to kick off Part 2 than the standard opening would've been.

I think it was a competition, watch through the episode, get all the letters to spell the word, send in your answer. The letters form up to spell Shippuuden apparently.

10. atanum141

Well, theres gonna be a HUGE arc before we even get to the whole finding Sasuke point, but you can see how each three of the characters resemble the Sannin, as they are all being trained under each one.

Ohh and the other Akatsuki members are true badass, the most surprising would be that fat slow tub of lard that we first see.

11. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Anyone found where to dl any LM.C tracks yet? Im dying for some new stuff to listen in the car.

12. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

13. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Only if it's got Azumanga characters on it!

14. atanum141

I'd get one if i had the need for a shuttle.

Ok so bleach 116 is out...and so let the fun and games begin! :D

TBH im getting bored with Bleach, sure its back to the manga storyline but there still sooooo much stuff to sort thru it will take a while to get to the good bits.

Im waiting for the 3rd Episode of Naruto as i know its a nice episode with some good action. Also ive been researching into the whole bloodline issue after i read some guy said some controversial stuff on a youtube video about the Uchiha Madara issue at the start of the first episode.

Also anyone got any suggestions for any new season series to start watching coz TBH theres nothing that takes my fancy.

15. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

If you've any concrete stuff on the bloodlines, spoiler us remember ;)

16. atanum141

Just watched Ep3 of Shippuuden and its good!
    Quality of animation has gone back to the old style but still better than during the fillers!

This Episode i believe was stretched out longer than it should have been, but it seems SD project has picked up Naruto and started subbing the show, compared to Dattebayo its not very good.

Saying that even Dattebayo isnt still quite up there with the big boys in terms of subbing.

17. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Yea but DB gets it out in less than 24 hours. You can't really ask for Ergo Proxy detail where they go back to the Latin bible for a translation.

18. PQuiff

PQuiff What's a Dremel?

MMMM ergo proxy...any news on a second season....Dam fine anime that.

19. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Still waiting for the entirity of the first season in HD from Shinsen before I watch it so please use spoiler tags if you wanna go "but this happened in the last ep...!!";)

20. atanum141

Ergo proxy is a one series only type of show just like champloo. Its a damn good show but its even more confusing than GITS: SAC. Thats why i lost interest in the middle and then regain interest back at the end again.

On the subject of Dattebayo, i didnt say they were bad, they have improved ALOT over time and they do some quality realieases but their consistency is alittle off and so is their translation. Like how they used to spell capt. hitsugaya name in bleach, also Kisuke's release of his sword is "cry" and not "sing" as they have reported. its just small thing like that show they still need to improve with the details.

Tags: